hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

23 hours ago, Agent23 said:

aaron jones did not carry me week 1

Aaron Jones and Devante Adams killed my money league team this week. Lost by 5 stinking points. The time I pick two Packers they decide to forget how to put up points….

• Like 1

tough break against @Redden Not only the the Helaire fumble lose me points in my matchup against him, but KC offense didn't touch the ball again the rest of the game so any rushing yards from him or Mahommes, passing yards from Mahommes, receiving from Tyreke and Kelce, and kicking from Butker basically stole what would have been a minimum of another 5 points in my favor. At least I knew enough to not play the KC defense against Baltimore lol

• Like 1

so, wong has a bunch of eagles' players going tonight.  and i have a bunch of cowboys' players going. 

well, how bout that.  :whistle:   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 8:30 AM, mr_hunt said:

i beat some scrub team this week. :flex:  

how did you enjoy the jackson, andrews and brown show last night ? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

@Agent23  If you could go ahead and accept that trade offer from me, that would be great.

spacer.png

Never mind.  My TEs just became more valuable.  I think I'm good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Never mind.  My TEs just became more valuable.  I think I'm good.

i have goedert in my $$$ league & i'm happy to see this trade news. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/15/2021 at 1:08 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

@Redden i expected to be down by at least 150 points today, so i got some positives out of the game last night. :ph34r:

I got 95 points last night and you have a 51% probability of winning. <_<

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 6:23 PM, Redden said:

I got 95 points last night and you have a 51% probability of winning. <_<

i had myers going last night on my money squad so i was hoping NE would do some scoring, but luckily not too much. i dont think i had this many wins in total last season. 😄

• Like 1

4-0 in my leagues this week, survived my eliminator league ( ask me what that is ) and in the running to win my office football pool, 12-1 so far.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

4-0 in my leagues this week, survived my eliminator league ( ask me what that is ) and in the running to win my office football pool, 12-1 so far.

way to go, jacko jackson!  you're an individual!  

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2021 at 11:46 AM, downundermike said:

survived my eliminator league 

So.

What's an eliminator league?

1 minute ago, Redden said:

So.

What's an eliminator league?

12 teams, draft, lowest score every week is eliminated and their players go to waivers

Just now, downundermike said:

12 teams, draft, lowest score every week is eliminated and their players go to waivers

Nice!  Sounds pretty awesome.  Let's make it happen next season.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, downundermike said:

i've heard of these leagues but never done one.  do you wind up with superteams by the end of the season with all the players that were put back into waivers?  and how is the waivers order determined? 

10 hours ago, downundermike said:

This sounds very cool. 

@Redden @mr_hunt @Shepard Wong eliminator league that I am in and how we run it.

Draft Tuesday before week 4.  Waiver order is set reverse of draft order, but you have to play the first week with the team you drafted.  Waivers do not update weekly based on previous weeks stats.  So you have to be strategic with your claims.  I have not made a claim yet,  so I am currently sitting with the #2 claim.  

First team eliminated had Mahommes, Darrell Henderson, Saqoun Barkley, Godwin as the top 4.  I put in a claim on Mahommes, obviously did not last.  Got Barkley after waiver period ended.

Second team eliminated had Robert Woods, Najee Harris, Wentz, Claypool, Robby Anderson, AJ Brown.  Skipped waivers again at #1, was gonna claim Najee Harris, but he has a bye this week.

Trying to get the 2020 league home to load so I can see what the last two teams looked like.

• 3 weeks later...