hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

On 12/7/2021 at 12:00 PM, mr_hunt said:

teams i should've drafted instead of the saints in round 2:

- every other mf'n team

<_<

here's to another week of the saints sucking ..... 🤙

• Haha 2

Forgot to fix my team this week. Bonehead move this late in the year with playoffs on the line. 

47 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

last week of the regular season coming up...i think @fordy88 still has a chance to take the last playoff spot from @Agent23 if @Shepard Wong can beat agent & if fordy can get lucky & beat my powerhouse 6-8 squad. :lol:  

f dallas!

I’ll get right on that.  Not like it’s been a month since I won a match up or anything.

• Haha 1

Five years from now I'll be all like "remember that time when I was in first place for a week?"

• Haha 3

For those that were interested in the eliminator, I am in the final.  Here is the mine and my opponent squad.  Dude didn't make a waiver claim and let me get Chubb and Kamara.  I should cruise to a win, but am debating snagging Rodgers and starting him over Brady.  Thoughts @Redden @Shepard Wong @mr_hunt

image.thumb.png.aa704b219c02e6e4ee5392cd6cde5eea.png

image.thumb.png.805d4f0dc77ae8597558a2ca1fb94271.png

Who is your back up TE? Kittle  missed practice today for a sore knee. Maybe just a rest day but you should be ready just in case.

I would continue to ride Brady. Aside from the Eagles game the Saints have been tough to run on. 

Stick with Brady, I think he's going to light up the Saints this week.  Division rivals and all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Who is your back up TE? Kittle  missed practice today for a sore knee. Maybe just a rest day but you should be ready just in case.

I would continue to ride Brady. Aside from the Eagles game the Saints have been tough to run on. 

Opponent has Gronk.  All others are FA’s

1 hour ago, Redden said:

Stick with Brady, I think he's going to light up the Saints this week.  Division rivals and all.

He had 375 and 4 TD’s against the Saints earlier in the year.  I feel with the 1 seed on the table, Rodgers is gonna go off to keep it.

Was doing great till injures just trashed my team. CMC then losing Kyler and Hopkins for multiple weeks did me in. 

I wish I had used @Agent23 Color coded spread sheets to have seen that coming….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2021 at 3:46 PM, Redden said:

Glad I did not listen to you.  

On 12/15/2021 at 1:09 PM, Shepard Wong said:

Or you.

Went with Rodgers, and picked up the Dallas defense.  I am projected to win 139 - 123 as it currently stands.

image.thumb.png.073019d5414f5ec408d8daa659bd7c5b.png