hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

On 12/14/2021 at 10:13 AM, mr_hunt said:

last week of the regular season coming up...i think @fordy88 still has a chance to take the last playoff spot from @Agent23 if @Shepard Wong can beat agent & if fordy can get lucky & beat my powerhouse 6-8 squad. :lol:  

f dallas!

i did my part by letting @fordy88 win but @Shepard Wong dropped the ball against @Agent23:nonono: 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I was highest score in both my WU leagues this week. 

I thought you were going to outscore my team with just Kelce and Mahomes.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I thought you were going to outscore my team with just Kelce and Mahomes.

and my luck i have mahomes in my money league. i just hope he doesnt throw to hill. 

7 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i did my part by letting @fordy88 win but @Shepard Wong dropped the ball against @Agent23:nonono: 

Thanks for trying to help 😂 Similar to one of my other leagues I won my matchup by 1.2 points only to watch the guy I was tied with win his by 2.5 points and I lost the last spot on the tiebreaker 👎

• Haha 1

well not that it would've changed the final outcome, but i did go in to swap out cook & jackson. unfortunately i never hit save. 

again though, you smoked me @Agent23

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 7:19 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

well not that it would've changed the final outcome, but i did go in to swap out cook & jackson. unfortunately i never hit save. 

again though, you smoked me @Agent23

In both my WU Leagues I had to the top score this past weekend and the weekend before. Yet the other league once again F'ed me (and another guy) out of playoff spot due to schedule randomness, where you could finish in the top-half of the league damn-near every week (and in the top quarter several times) and just randomly be paired against the team that scores 1st or 2nd most points that week, causing two of us with top-3 scoring outputs to miss the 6-team playoffs entirely (had the 1-seed player and I swapped schedules, he'd drop to a 6-seed and I'd jump to a 2-seed <_<

Just now, mr_hunt said:

agent's team went apesheet.

so we're down to @Agent23 v @downundermike in the finals. i think we can all agree that....no matter who wins, we all lose. 

good luck!

C'mon man, taking down the man, the myth, the spreadsheet is good for all of us.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

C'mon man, taking down the man, the myth, the spreadsheet is good for all of us.

as commish, my job is to make fun of all teams...including my own.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

as commish, my job is to make fun of all teams...including my own.  

i have typically always been one of the top teams in any league i played in, winning a lot of money and never did any real research. there's no need to. its easy if you know the game and league.  if you need to do a ton of research and/or use a bunch a spreadsheets to be successful at fantasy football,

1- you're a nerd

2- i'll mock you for being a nerd because you are a nerd. 

3- if you get upset by being called a nerd because you're a nerd, it's because you are a nerd. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Dat Chase-Burrow :wub: 

Still this! 

• Like 1

congrats to @Agent23 on a well earned championship. y'all can't f with the color coded spreadsheets! 

:worthy: ja'marr chase....led me to my $$ league championship as well. :flex:  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Congrats @Agent23, this loss is not hurting near as much as my 1 point loss in my big $$$ league.

Fingers crossed for stat correction!!

• Like 1

Remember that time I was in first place for a week and then crashed and burned in this league but managed to win the EMB league that I sucked in all year?

Crazy, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2022 at 10:09 AM, mr_hunt said:

congrats to @Agent23 on a well earned championship. y'all can't f with the color coded spreadsheets! 

:worthy: ja'marr chase....led me to my $$ league championship as well. :flex:  

i won $1k without a stats sheet. again only nerds need them. 

seriously though, congrats 23. well earned bro !!!!

• Like 1