hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

14 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Can we just have everyone vote on which of two teams he should pick and assume he’d want whichever comes in second?

Haha.  If you added a couple more to the poll, that one would have still come in last.

5 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

wow...really? 

all i do is list the teams (in reverse order of last year's standings) & click for it to do it's thing. could be a fake news hoax though. :ph34r:

I blame Trump...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Can we just have everyone vote on which of two teams he should pick and assume he’d want whichever comes in second?

His name is redden sounds like Redskin I’m guessing The Washington Home Team as one choice. 

1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:

idk...he usually picks the eagles first.

• Like 1

@mr_hunt you should open up to load rosters as we make our selections.  3 thoughts.

1.  On top of my other research, I will look at the projections of players on the fantasy site, and if the drafted players are gone it opens up to see guys further down the list.

2.  I am a fantasy degenerate and need my fix

3.  I am at work, what else am I gonna do, work ??

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

@mr_hunt you should open up to load rosters as we make our selections.  3 thoughts.

1.  On top of my other research, I will look at the projections of players on the fantasy site, and if the drafted players are gone it opens up to see guys further down the list.

2.  I am a fantasy degenerate and need my fix

3.  I am at work, what else am I gonna do, work ??

3 thoughts too many, mike!

pm'd machine & posted a message on the espn site.  he's not on here much...so it could be a while. 

can 1 of you send a league email though the espn site?  i can't do that from work. 

On 8/20/2020 at 9:01 AM, mr_hunt said:

i'll start a separate thread for our draft. idk about you guys but i've done no fantasy research whatsoever so far. 

glad i was bored enough at work to check this. My b-day is Sunday so I don't know how much checking in I'll be doing here/draft thread this weekend, but Monday sounds like as good a day as any to get things rolling and give people time to think. I haven't looked at a single NFL page this year so I couldn't tell you who the top-3 picks are in traditional leagues right now. Guessing McCafferey and Saquon have to be on there, but Cmac is the only one I would bet money on :lol:

Just now, Agent23 said:

glad i was bored enough at work to check this. My b-day is Sunday so I don't know how much checking in I'll be doing here/draft thread this weekend, but Monday sounds like as good a day as any to get things rolling and give people time to think. I haven't looked at a single NFL page this year so I couldn't tell you who the top-3 picks are in traditional leagues right now. Guessing McCafferey and Saquon have to be on there, but Cmac is the only one I would bet money on :lol:

draft already started sparky. 

5 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

can 1 of you send a league email though the espn site?  i can't do that from work. 

done

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I just sent one to Fordy

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

I just sent one to Fordy

F him!!! I normally end work at 430 on friday but been waiting around for that ****ot!!!!

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

F him!!! I normally end work at 430 on friday but been waiting around for that ****ot!!!!

🤷‍♂️    sorry, I knew the draft had started, but got busy at work and forgot to check until a few minutes ago

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fordy88 said:

🤷‍♂️    sorry, I knew the draft had started, but got busy at work and forgot to check until a few minutes ago

We were distracted by @Shepard Wong drafting the Cowboys

36 minutes ago, fordy88 said:

I was just busting balls. Gave me time to do my first and only fantasy homework of the season. Vastly streamlined method from prior years, and decided to throw all my eggs in the McCaffrey basket