hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

Just now, Agent23 said:

Haven't seen this before but I kinda like it!

I was thinking the same thing.  First full team trade that I remember.  

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

I was thinking the same thing.  First full team trade that I remember.  

It's a lot more sensible than players, because trading like 17 overall for 40 overall seems imbalanced, but there is so much volatility in this format and you're essentially trading WR strength for RB strength, or 1 stud and scrubs for a squad with no studs but like 4 serviceable dudes. Other than like KC #1, there really isn't much consensus on team rankings once you get to like 10-22 lol 

• Like 1

yeah....it's just preference once you get past the first few teams. and tater was fixing his same bye week problem. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

yeah....it's just preference once you get past the first few teams. and tater was fixing his same bye week problem. 

yeah i wouldnt have made the move if didnt screw up the bye week. 

41 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

yeah i wouldnt have made the move if didnt screw up the bye week. 

And I wouldn’t have done it if I did not absolutely despise the Rams.

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And I wouldn’t have done it if I did not absolutely despise the Rams.

Why does McVay's voice sound so much like Jon Gruden's on Hard Knocks doe?

i just hope someone drafts washington so i can type, "football team" in the draft thread.   

On 8/21/2020 at 7:57 PM, fordy88 said:

🤷‍♂️    sorry, I knew the draft had started, but got busy at work and forgot to check until a few minutes ago

you're up!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

i just hope someone drafts washington so i can type, "football team" in the draft thread.   

If i picked them (I won't) "Football Team" is how I would've submitted my selection.

I think I know who I want but I have a backup if @fordy88 rawdogs me. 

• Like 1

Yup.  I picked the Colts in the 2nd round last year  the day before his announcement, I think.  

4 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Yup.  I picked the Colts in the 2nd round last year  the day before his announcement, I think.  

my birthday (and Kobe's) is the 23rd... so when I saw the "on this day" from sports center on like IG or Twitter I was like "damn, day after my bday he quit? You'd think that would have stuck out to me more" but I couldn't have told you the date without them giving a reminder or googling it prior to that. 

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

If i picked them (I won't) "Football Team" is how I would've submitted my selection.

I think I know who I want but I have a backup if @fordy88 rawdogs me. 

I hate you!!! I wanted Cincy and was hoping others were out there that you would pick. Mixon was the last thin I felt great about!!

Until looking to see where Fournette finished last season and now actually being pretty glad that was an option. So much indecisiveness on my end from what's left.

NE is still there, but projections for everyone there are SOOOOO low and you have to think Cam and Bellichik will do something but i got scurred! 

36 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I hate you!!! I wanted Cincy and was hoping others were out there that you would pick. Mixon was the last thin I felt great about!!

Until looking to see where Fournette finished last season and now actually being pretty glad that was an option. So much indecisiveness on my end from what's left.

NE is still there, but projections for everyone there are SOOOOO low and you have to think Cam and Bellichik will do something but i got scurred! 

Lol, sorry. I had both Mixon and Fournette in different leagues last year. If I remember right both started slow but finished the year decently. I’m curious to see what Burrow can do as a rookie and am hoping for a lot of check down passes, haha. NE intrigued me as well but chances are I wouldn’t play Cam with both Kyler and Russell so it came down to the RB with the highest upside and I settled on Mixon and the Bengals. 

• Like 1

this ****ot! updated the draft list to reflect my pick, but didn't actually make his pick! wtf!