hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

i was happy with this week. unlike with my money league team where i screwed up by keeping gibson in as my flex over jamaal williams. now i have to hope gano scores 14 tonight.  

I have a solid chance of winning but who knows what will happen in tonight's dumpster fire matchup

20 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i was happy with this week. unlike with my money league team where i screwed up by keeping gibson in as my flex over jamaal williams. now i have to hope gano scores 14 tonight.  

K
Dal
  Projected 7.9
 Scored 14.0

:ph34r:
  • Like 4

On 9/26/2022 at 2:29 PM, Agent23 said:

I have a solid chance of winning but who knows what will happen in tonight's dumpster fire matchup

Was hoping to maybe get my first and only win this year 😂

16 hours ago, fordy88 said:

Was hoping to maybe get my first and only win this year 😂

It was much close 

Unless something weird happens tonight (which may not even matter), looks like I will be vaulting from 5th to 1st this week. 

• 2 weeks later...

My basically all-Bengals lineup this week is doing pretty well! 

50 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@mr_hunt that CMC trade should work out well for you.

i sure hope so...especially in my $$$ league where i also have him. 

in that league i also have dj moore who has been rumored in trades....elijah moore who has asked for a trade...and d'onta foreman who i guess is now a starter with cmc gone. if one or both of the moores is moved to a team with an actual qb, it would really help my team.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i sure hope so...especially in my $$$ league where i also have him. 

in that league i also have dj moore who has been rumored in trades....elijah moore who has asked for a trade...and d'onta foreman who i guess is now a starter with cmc gone. sheet is wild. 

I would think Hubbard is the starter, with Foreman getting short yardage and goal line stuff.  Who knows, seeing blips they may trade for Cam Akers, who I hope ends up in Buffalo.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I would think Hubbard is the starter, with Foreman getting short yardage and goal line stuff.  Who knows, seeing blips they may trade for Cam Akers, who I hope ends up in Buffalo.

idk. i'm reading foreman as the starter but with hubbard involved more in the passing game...so who knows. i'm not counting on foreman for anything because i expect them to be constantly playing from behind. 

11 hours ago, downundermike said:

Well, I actually hope you beat the crap out of me this week @Agent23, I have most of your team in all of my other leagues.

dat Burrow Chase :wub: 

my chiefs are on bye this week so somebody gets to play against all my panthers & jags!  :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apparently I am doing well again this season. With the lack of 8 different BYE weeks, I get to leave the same lineups (save for injury) so I haven't been actively following this one but in talking to Mat recently I just realized I'm currently holding the 1-seed. Three more weeks to finalize those playoff spots! 

23 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

can i return the rams for a refund ? 

dude...the panthers are on bye this week & it didn't impact my lineup at all. 

• Haha 3

of course all reports i saw showed wolford starting, but of course mcveigh plays mayfield. 

i doubt those 15.2 points will be the difference in a win or lose for me, but still. this season has sucked. 

• 2 weeks later...

holy sheet...my trash team made the playoffs. :lol:   

speaking of playoffs...in my $$ league, i was the highest scoring team of the week.  oh...and i did it in the consolation bracket. <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I made the finals in both of my EMB leagues and in my work league. Of team's playing in each round (the 4 teams in our 1st round, the 8 teams in WUs combined first 2 rounds, and the 8 teams in the combined first 2 rounds of my work league), I had the top-score in each round. Which probably means I'm well-positioned for an 0-3 run this upcoming weekend.

image.thumb.png.225f046f77a20dbfe80a2cc1a6d6c7e4.png

image.thumb.png.dbe06aaf129ba6b5ea3be704ecb9f0da.png

image.thumb.png.a77e8100ac9d84dea637132242d03f1a.png