Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

33 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

My comment doesn't apply to them then. Pretty sure that can be implied reasonably. I have no issues with the occasional aside into real life discussion, especially when it pertains to someone's field. It's the blog. But there's a limit man.  Literally every day on here it's literally the least informed idiots from either part of the political spectrum posting the same tired nonsense ad nauseum and it's exhausting.

And I don't feel the need to be respectful towards people who are disrespectful enough of others to regurgitate conspiracy theories with zero actual self analysis. F em and F their feelings. 

HE is correct though. Part of this rant is related to me not being able to call patients and their families idiots. Another part is Rye.

I like Rye😞

• Like 1

Well great, now i'm going to have to pour myself a glass of Bourbon. Thanks guys

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

Another long BS post of yours I'm not even going to bother reading. 

With all the BS that gets posted from some of you in here this is the place 

Inability to understand knowledge based posts seems to be an issue with you.   

24 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Surprised AR going for that long of an extension.  That has him coaching at 68. 

20 minutes ago, RLC said:

Keep Jeffrey on PUP then. 

Yup. (Royalty on the way to greend). 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Well great, now i'm going to have to pour myself a glass of Bourbon. Thanks guys

Willet bourbon is good too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

After tequila, my favorite liquor. Both good straight but I prefer my Bourbon with a splash of branch. 

14 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I like Rye😞

Me too. Sourmash turns my stomach.

• Like 1

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Had one at the Carousel Bar?

Unfortunately no. Both my attempted trips to NO in the past had to be cancelled for various reasons. It's a high priority post COVID. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Madriver said:

So who "won" the inter-squad scrimmage. offense or defense?

Defense. But there was no Wentz and Pryor at LT

36 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Well he is a doctor, so he might be a touch smarter then most on here. So yeah he is going to stuggle with some posts that might seem smart to some of you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No it’s not.  Some BS is lighthearted and not divisive.  Other BS is divisive.  Take this BS to the divisive BS department.  Which is CVON.  That’s where all the wack jobs reside.   

Whack job crap has been filtering in here for weeks. Didn't mean this thread though. Just the forum in general. I'm not looking to talk about it in here, but when trash ends up in front of you...

41 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Verbose BS not many people care about seems to be one with you.

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

There are just so many cringeworthy aspects of this.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well he is a doctor, so he might be a touch smarter then most on here. So yeah he is going to stuggle with some posts that might seem smart to some of you

Die hard is a doctor? Of what?  D7 and E45 actually are. He also thinks he is a better lawyer than NCIggles or Afan, who both actually are.  He is right that I tend to be verbose.  Probably because I come from the letter writing generation and not the Twitter generation. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Madriver said:

So who "won" the inter-squad scrimmage. offense or defense?

It wasn't against the starters, but D by a mile. Sweat had someone close to double digits sacks.

5 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

You know they are just tweeting the Jeffery tweets to terrorize you.  You also know Howie and Doug will activate him from PUP during the season for the same reason. There is rumor that the Eagles have a play in their playbook that is called the E45.  It is a short yard passing play where the receivers are Jeffery, JJAW and Ward.  The TE was going to be Perkins but with his injury, Ertz will have to do. 

• Like 2

Did the phillies do a thing today? And is the deadline passed or not yet?

10 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Id be fine if he is able to play a few weeks while Reagor is out, looks good and increases trade value. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

It wasn't against the starters, but D by a mile. Sweat had someone close to double digits sacks.

I suspect that is what the reporters would say but they don’t know what the Eagles were focusing on.  If it was speed rushes to see if Pryor can handle, he still can’t. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Id be fine if he is able to play a few weeks while Reagor is out, looks good and increases trade value. 

Now you are just torturing him. 

9 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Die hard is a doctor? Of what?  D7 and E45 actually are. He also thinks he is a better lawyer than NCIggles or Afan, who both actually are.  He is right that I tend to be verbose.  Probably because I come from the letter writing generation and not the Twitter generation. 

I have never said one bad thing about Afan.  

I suspect our week 1 WR corps will be

Jackson

Ward

Jeffery

All can be spelled by Hightower, Watkins, and JJAW.

I dont mind the rotation at WR like we saw in Chip Kelly days. Jackson and Jeffery would benefit from it theoretically reducing their exposure to injury. The backups also bring more speed to the field so you would like to see them brought in often.

When Reagor is ready to come back, you have to either cut or trade Ward or Jeffery. Or maybe you can say Jeffery had a setback and IR him for the rest of the season.