EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

9 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

I think people want to see Ostman play because of the reports during camp that he was playing well.  Same last year before he got hurt so there is a little hype there.  Also because pass rusher is such a valuable position.  I'd rather they keep Ostman and cut Singleton.  Why keep 6 LBers?

because our 3rd round pick isn't even going to sniff a defensive snap anytime soon but has to take a roster spot

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

I think people want to see Ostman play because of the reports during camp that he was playing well.  Same last year before he got hurt so there is a little hype there.  Also because pass rusher is such a valuable position.  I'd rather they keep Ostman and cut Singleton.  Why keep 6 LBers?

That’s pretty much a by product of taking a 3rd round project and a guy late in the 6th. They don’t trust those two as back ups so keep Singleton for that as well as his ST’s 

1 minute ago, birdgang said:

because our 3rd round pick isn't even going to sniff a defensive snap anytime soon but has to take a roster spot

Great minds over here!

13 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Does Ostman play ST?  I know Singleton does.

As for the remainder of the post, I get that... but its aboit getting to see confirmation of what they've heard from others, not what they saw themselves.  Meanwhile, it seems he didn't show enough to the coaches... so why take the opinion of the reporters over the opinion of the coaches?   

If people had actually seen him, it would make more sense... but trusting the eyes of the likes of ESP makes no sense to me.

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Man, Hakeem Butler didn’t even make a practice squad. 

Weren't there questions about maturity with him? 

Opened the regular season Blog.

Couldn't wait until tomorrow.

Enjoy!

48 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I liked huntley in the draft, not surprised eagles picked him up when given the chance. Surprised lions cut him. Think duce is going to enjoy working with this kid.

10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

last

8 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Double last 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Triple stamp 

You'll never learn.

Archived