Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - Eliminated.

Captain F

16 hours ago, DBW said:

Robin lehner is accusing the flyers of drugging nolan patrick with non prescription ambien to help him sleep.  Some ugly accusations coming out.  

The things:

1: Lehner has a history of bi-polar disorder. 
2: The Blackhawks organization literally covered up a chomo and absolutely nothing came of it. Non Rx Ambien is nothing compared to that. 

3 hours ago, Bill said:

The things:

1: Lehner has a history of bi-polar disorder. 
2: The Blackhawks organization literally covered up a chomo and absolutely nothing came of it. Non Rx Ambien is nothing compared to that. 

Yea looking at his timeline i would assume he was off his medication or something because he is totally unhinged 

I'm very late on this but I didn't know the tv deal the NHL made with ESPN got rid of nhl.tv, that has to he one of the worst decisions they could have made. Now you have to subscribe to ESPN+ and even then you're only going to get to watch 19 flyers games. This Fing blows, welp back to reddit streams for me

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 7:11 PM, devpool said:

I'm very late on this but I didn't know the tv deal the NHL made with ESPN got rid of nhl.tv, that has to he one of the worst decisions they could have made. Now you have to subscribe to ESPN+ and even then you're only going to get to watch 19 flyers games. This Fing blows, welp back to reddit streams for me

From a Flyers fan perspective who relies on the streaming service it sucks. From a growing the sport perspective it is hopefully for the best.  I don’t like ESPN, but getting the game back on the channel means they have an incentive to cover and promote the game which will only help build the sports popularity with the casual crowd. That coupled with the Turner contract will hopefully help improve the profile for the league.  

It's only the Canucks but the flyers absolutely dominated that period. Biggest thing I've noticed so far is that passes are crisper and handled clearly way more often than we are used to seeing. Hart not really tested at all yet, only 5 Vancouver shots in the first. 

Again, Vancouver isn't the best team but an overall great first period 

First goal hart should have had, don't even try to blame him for the second goal. Like the farabee goal, extremely fluky. 

It would have been fine had it been just a weird bounce but ffs every goalie knows to keep your leg pad ON the post. 

The PK is still horrible, sitting back and letting them do whatever they want. And chiassion is sitting on Hart so he can't get over to another ridiculous bounce

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Am I going to preached to on how great Hart is again this season?  Just checking.  

Not to me. 

• Like 1

What a bunch of miserable Fs, no one has anything to say when goals are scored but you all show up when they let goals in. Every single one of you wants Hart to fail so you can be right. Game one and you're all just ready to jump on the kid. What an embarrassing group of "fans", not even worth discussing in here anymore no one is interested in anything except how bad Hart is so you can be right.

Don't say you don't want it either, it's all any of you ever talk about is how bad he is. Not a single positive comment, ever, about the kid. Waste of time in here

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, devpool said:

What a bunch of miserable Fs, no one has anything to say when goals are scored but you all show up when they let goals in. Every single one of you wants Hart to fail so you can be right. Game one and you're all just ready to jump on the kid. What an embarrassing group of "fans", not even worth discussing in here anymore no one is interested in anything except how bad Hart is so you can be right.

Don't say you don't want it either, it's all any of you ever talk about is how bad he is. Not a single positive comment, ever, about the kid. Waste of time in here

😂

• Haha 2

On 10/15/2021 at 9:41 PM, devpool said:

Nobody wants to be right about Hart. The fact is, he’s just not good enough and likely never will be. And until they have a franchise goaltender who is more than unearned hype, the team isn’t winning a cup. THAT is why it is brought up so often. 

• Like 2