Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - Stayin Alive Stayin Alive

Captain F

I'm basically going to miss all of the qualifiers while on vacation 😭

For anyone interested they'll be announcing the name of the new seattle team at 9am PT, think that's noon for you east coasters. Sorry @MIRV Griffenit's gonna be like 1am for you :lol: 

1 minute ago, devpool said:

For anyone interested they'll be announcing the name of the new seattle team at 9am PT, think that's noon for you east coasters. Sorry @MIRV Griffenit's gonna be like 1am for you :lol: 

Good news: I gotta work an overnight, so I'll be up! 😃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Good news: I gotta work an overnight, so I'll be up! 😃

Got somethin to look forward to now! Take up a solid five minutes of the night 

Just now, devpool said:

Got somethin to look forward to now! Take up a solid five minutes of the night 

Yep.  I'll take it.  Anything to break up the monotony of those slow shifts working solo.

Pretty cool name choice, especially for an oceanside city.  The logo is modern but simple.  Very nice.

I mean that’s a home run all around. Unique name, great color scheme, beautiful simple logo, and you already have the perfect intro video made for when the team takes the ice each night...

10 hours ago, TV Guy said:

No one offended by that one yet?

My Kraken be itchen and isn't happy!

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 7:36 PM, TV Guy said:

No one offended by that one yet?

I have to admit, the logo and colour scheme is pretty damn good.  Well done by Seattle.  Still hope we pound the ever loving ish out of them in football and now in hockey, but for now can't hate on the NHL franchise.  *I wanted Wilson in the draft to take over for Vick, but we F'd that up.  However, we got Nick "I'm going to outplay the GOAT Tom Brady in the SB" Foles, so I can't really complain.  Now, I hope we sack his arse so many times we beat him into submission and finally beat that stinkin' football franchise.  F Starlord!  I want an F'ing W!

I was trying to figure out what the Kraken logo resembles and it was driving me crazy.  Finally figured it out...

C6kZBJ.jpg

Wanted to see if anyone was interested in here in a black roenick jerseys size XXL before i try selling elsewhere. Rather it go to someone in the Eagles message board fam. If interested let me know. 

Starting off on a good note. No positives across the league going into the bubble

Also a reminder that the flyers will play an exhibition against the penguins on Tuesday which should be on NBC Sports Philadelphia at 4PM ET. Their first game in the round robin will be sunday at 3PM ET against the bruins.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, devpool said:

Starting off on a good note. No positives across the league going into the bubble

Also a reminder that the flyers will play an exhibition against the penguins on Tuesday which should be on NBC Sports Philadelphia at 4PM ET. Their first game in the round robin will be sunday at 3PM ET against the bruins.

Can’t wait

43 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Tomorrow’s game will be on NBCSN also.  I’m gonna record and watch after I golf in the evening.  No injuries!!    

Golfcart Wreck GIF - Golfcart Golf Wreck - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Tomorrow’s game will be on NBCSN also.  I’m gonna record and watch after I golf in the evening.  No injuries!!    

Good call, completely forgot about NBCSN. I read Yegor Zamula is gonna get a shot in this game so it'll definitely be one to watch! I won't post score spoilers in here if you're gonna record for later

• Like 1

It may only be an exhibition game but hockey is back. Flyers up over the hated Pens 2-1 after 1. Game can be seen on NBCSN

Penguins scored on a really good shot high on the short side after a nice cross ice pass, I went through an area with no service for the 2 flyers goals

Sanheim and Myers continue to be my fav defensive pairing in a long time.  Love both their games.

• Like 1

I’ve always liked the Flyers since their Cup days in 74 and 75. I was 13 and 14 at the time. Was in Philly last October as I helped my daughter move there from North Dakota. We got to a game and now I’m even a bigger fan. Still a Wild fan but Philly is definitely my second team 

• Like 2