Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - Eliminated.

Captain F

Flyers are losing this game, likely getting shut out. Apparently the Bruins goalie is making his first ever start in the NHL tonight

2 minutes ago, devpool said:

Flyers are losing this game, likely getting shut out. Apparently the Bruins goalie is making his first ever start in the NHL tonight

That’s nothing they lost to the sabres.... twice this year. 

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That’s nothing they lost to the sabres.... twice this year. 

this team has no skill, when they are passing so much and missing the net, doesnt that say anything about what these players are? they have no offensive skill. if they did we would be beating rookie goalies like it's nothing. the fact you cant score on rookie goalies means you have to no talent enough said.

hextall never drafted anyone that can put the puck on the net,  it's all about they can play good defense, nothing about their offensive skill like having a good shot. it was all grit and grind players he drafted.

JAKE! From an awesome feed from TK, finally the other team turns the puck over in their zone and we capitalize 

Never doubted this team for a second. 

I mean, that’s because I’ve doubted them for months, but still. Trust, but verify. Bury this game. 

• Like 1

The flyers absolutely tore up the bruins that period. Missed a glorious opportunity at the end of the period

That's probably the season right there. Special teams are horrid and cost this game, along with of course yet another nobody debuting in the NHL and having the game of their life

Start folding up the chairs.  I like AV but these guys are not buying what he’s selling.  Only OTT has given up more goals in the entire league; that’s the formula for a losing season.

• Like 1

Down 2-0 early and about to be on a 5 minute PK lol. This season is probably actually over after this period.

I have the game on, buy I'm not exactly watching. Scored that first goal when I walked away, though. Lol.

Voracek the only one having a season worth a $hit.

Big save by Hart on the PP after the Islander player skated through 3 Flyers for a close shot on goal.  Now we're on the PP.

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Voracek the only one having a season worth a $hit.

How do you figure?

9 minutes ago, devpool said:

How do you figure?

He's the been the most consistent at least. There just aren't many others standing out in my mind.

And they'll spend the last 2 minutes of OT on the PK, unless they can come up with SHG.

Who has been more disappointing, Hayes or TK?

3 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

TK has seemed to have regressed.

TK started very slowly and quietly has had a pretty solid couple of weeks as of late. 18 points in 20 games.

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

He's the been the most consistent at least. There just aren't many others standing out in my mind.

Fair enough. Though I would say Giroux has had just as good of a season, if not a better one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, devpool said:

TK started very slowly and quietly has had a pretty solid couple of weeks as of late. 18 points in 20 games.

Fair enough. Though I would say Giroux has had just as good of a season, if not a better one.

Giroux has been solid, I'll give you that. Jake has kind of had a rebirth.