Sign in to follow this  
DaEagles4Life

Fully Legalization of Weed is Coming

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/03/schumer-senate-marijuana-legalization-478963

What role does President Biden play in this? He does not support the full legalization of cannabis. Are you worried that he could veto this bill if it passes?

Well, he said he'd like to see more information on the issue. I respect that. I certainly will have an ongoing conversation with him, and tell him how my views evolved. And hope that his will to.

Will the Senate move forward even if the president's views do not evolve on this?

We will move forward. He said he's studying the issue, so obviously want to give him a little time to study it. I want to make my arguments to him, as many other advocates will. But at some point we're going to move forward, period.

New York State will soon have a legal cannabis industry, and banking is going to be a big issue. The SAFE Banking Act has already been reintroduced in the Senate. Are you working with Banking Committee Chairman [Sherrod] Brown to move the SAFE Banking Act this Congress?

We've talked to the Banking Committee, and we certainly want to make sure that the communities that [have] most been affected by this — over the scheduling of marijuana — get some of the benefits here. But we have to figure out the right way to do that.

• Like 2

Late last week, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) quietly made an announcement that’s expected to have a profound and long-lasting impact on cannabis research and development in the United States.

In its statement, the DEA said it was "nearing the end of its review of certain marijuana grower applications, thereby allowing it to soon register additional entities authorized to produce marijuana for research purposes.”

In other words, the feds are ending their monopoly on cannabis grown for scientific purposes. And that means American researchers can, for the first time ever, conduct studies using real-world cannabis instead of the terrible low-THC schwag they’ve been forced to use for decades.

• Like 2

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (May 20, 2021) – Today, a final California Senate committee passed a bill that would legalize possession of several psychedelic drugs including LSD and "magic mushrooms” despite federal prohibition on the same.

Sen. Scott Weiner (D-San Francisco) introduced Senate Bill 519 (SB519) on Feb. 17. The legislation would make lawful the possession and personal use of the following substances by adults 21 and over.

psilocybin

psilocyn

MDMA

LSD

ketamine

DMT

mescaline (excluding peyote)

ibogaine

Under the proposed law "social sharing” of these substances would be legal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

California is about to get a whole lot weirder.

• Like 1

Getting my Medical Marijuana card after being approved early this week. Doctor didn't even need to talk to me about my chronic pain. As soon as he saw the list of narcotics I am prescribed, he is surprised I didn't try to get a card sooner.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rambo said:

California is about to get a whole lot weirder.

I think the nation could use getting a whole lot weirder. 

have some of these left and right wing lunatics start microdosing psilocybin and lock them in a room together. even if they never come out it's still a win.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (May 20, 2021) – Today, a final California Senate committee passed a bill that would legalize possession of several psychedelic drugs including LSD and "magic mushrooms” despite federal prohibition on the same.

Sen. Scott Weiner (D-San Francisco) introduced Senate Bill 519 (SB519) on Feb. 17. The legislation would make lawful the possession and personal use of the following substances by adults 21 and over.

psilocybin

psilocyn

MDMA

LSD

ketamine

DMT

mescaline (excluding peyote)

ibogaine

Under the proposed law "social sharing” of these substances would be legal.

It's funny to see how the perception of ketamine has shifted. It went from horse tranquilizer/date rape drug to promising depression treatment/fun party psychedelic.

2 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

It's funny to see how the perception of ketamine has shifted. It went from horse tranquilizer/date rape drug to promising depression treatment/fun party psychedelic.

The hospital where I had diverticulitis surgery uses Special K in anesthesia.

On 5/22/2021 at 8:02 AM, SPIDER-MAN said:

Getting my Medical Marijuana card after being approved early this week. Doctor didn't even need to talk to me about my chronic pain. As soon as he saw the list of narcotics I am prescribed, he is surprised I didn't try to get a card sooner.

hope you find some relief my man. 

• Like 3

On 5/22/2021 at 8:02 AM, SPIDER-MAN said:

Wish you best of luck and hope you find safe, sensible relief.

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

First time I agree with her.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 9:32 AM, DEagle7 said:

There were quite a few Special K overdoses/deaths back in the rave days of the 90's. I imagine that had something to do with the initial apprehension.

• Like 2

Oh man, I can't wait until I can order some MAC and Trainwreck from Amazon.

"Customers also purchased this 60lb bag of generic cheese curls"

Sold.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Oh man, I can't wait until I can order some MAC and Trainwreck from Amazon.

"Customers also purchased this 60lb bag of generic cheese curls"

Sold.

You'll wind up getting some kind of Chinese knock-off weed that will cause another pandemic.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, rambo said:

You'll wind up getting some kind of Chinese knock-off weed that will cause another pandemic.

Hey man, don't harsh my buzz

Your next Prime delivery will come in this

6F6BEB19-C4FA-4C85-8ED5-F73876E2822A.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

Your next Prime delivery will come in this

6F6BEB19-C4FA-4C85-8ED5-F73876E2822A.jpeg

If my weed delivery comes in that I'm checking the weight to make sure Cheech didn't do a little taste testing.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

If my weed delivery comes in that I'm checking the weight to make sure Cheech didn't do a little taste testing.

heeeeeey maaaaan, did you order a 1/2lb of Labrador ? 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

heeeeeey maaaaan, did you order a 1/2lb of Labrador ? 

I ordered a pound of Maui Wowi.. hey man what's in this stuff?

• Like 1

They just opened up a dispensary less than 5 miles from my house. :-)

Said dispensary is less than a 5 minute walk from my job! :excited:

Approved for a state card this morning. Just have to wait for them to email me.

Anyone know how long this takes in NJ?

It will only be legal when they can't fire you for it.