Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

Carson’s new number in Indy is 2.  I guess he thinks he can sneak back onto the field in place of jalen.  😂 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/9/2021 at 8:29 PM, eglz1 said:

But sometimes not too bright. He wisely left that part out.

That's, like, all football fans. What do expect from a demographic comprised mainly of jocks and bros?

7 hours ago, DBW said:

Carson’s new number in Indy is 2.  I guess he thinks he can sneak back onto the field in place of jalen.  😂 

That’s a perfect number for him.  He was always #2 here ... Foles is #1 for delivering the hardware.  Wentz got us close but Foles finished what he couldn’t.  :ph34r:

Just now, time2rock said:

That’s a perfect number for him.  He was always #2 here ... Foles is #1 for delivering the hardware.  Wentz got us close but Foles finished what he couldn’t.  :ph34r:

You guys just can't quit him

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You guys just can't quit him

OK then how about this take then ...

Number 2 is a perfect number for him because he played like ish here this past year.  :lol:

40 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Number 2 is a perfect number for him because he played like ish here this past year.  :lol:

That's the spirit lol

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

And 2 is a good number for Hurts because...? :P

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

And 2 is a good number for Hurts because...? :P

Because he wants 2 get better??  :excited:

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Because he wants 2 get better??  :excited:

Nice, but you could have gone for 2 Legit 2 Quit!  :roll:

" Roseman said. "We had some conversations with him and his representatives about what was the best thing to go forward and when we were doing the coaching search, communicating with him and his agent – really good, productive conversations, really good people – and they talked about maybe it was time for him to have a fresh start, that he was looking forward to a fresh start.”

There you have it. He took his ball and went home. He quit.

18 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Nice, but you could have gone for 2 Legit 2 Quit!  :roll:

That's two 2s!  :lol:

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/philadelphia-media-banned-asking-questions-202041650.html

Philly media banned from asking Wentz any questions. Yeah he’s gonna lead them to the Super Bowl when he can even deal with tough media questions. 😂🤣😂

More BS from the philly media. They were on there asking their silly questions as usual. When will people wake up to their games?

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

" Roseman said. "We had some conversations with him and his representatives about what was the best thing to go forward and when we were doing the coaching search, communicating with him and his agent – really good, productive conversations, really good people – and they talked about maybe it was time for him to have a fresh start, that he was looking forward to a fresh start.”

Knew it all along 

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

He said he first started thinking about it during the Green Bay game....that is so soft. Got benched for playing like total dog ish, way too late mind you, and immediately starts thinking he doesn't want to be here? Absolute insanity. I like the guy but wow why would you say that out loud? 

I cant describe how much it would make my day if Hurts were to call Wentz out, regarding how "supportive" he was when Jalen took over. 

Seems to me the only ones talking about wentz are the ones that wanted him gone. 

8 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

I cant describe how much it would make my day if Hurts were to call Wentz out, regarding how "supportive" he was when Jalen took over. 

He already said he was helpful to him on the sidelines discussing what he was seeing in the defense, and showed Carson respect.  Jalen has been saying all the right things so far.

So, why would you want him to then go back on what he said and also lower himself to bash a former teammate?  

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean to be fair why would he take questions from the Philly media? He's not in Philly anymore. 

Is this serious?

52 minutes ago, NOTW said:

He already said he was helpful to him on the sidelines discussing what he was seeing in the defense, and showed Carson respect.  Jalen has been saying all the right things so far.

So, why would you want him to then go back on what he said and also lower himself to bash a former teammate?  

So then they can start bashing hurts when he sucks and say he isn't a leadderrrzzz either because he bashed Wentz lol

Watched his presser today.  Denied and/or skirted the question of wanting out.  Predictable.  Nothing earth shattering though.  Pretty much said what we’d expect.  

Archived