Ja'Marr Chase (LSU WR) -- DRAFTED BY CINCINNATI #5

Godfather

No combine this year so if you want to see the greatness of Chase just put the tape on

On 2/4/2021 at 12:00 PM, Godfather said:

How many more days? 

As of today,

Image result for terrel owens eagles

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 11:05 PM, PoconoDon said:

They also have very good coaching.

AR is not a good coach at all.......AT ALL!!

The dumb sheet didn't have enough sense to run the ball during the SB when the Bucs was playing the deep ball all game long.

AR is as dumb as he's always been, he's just fortunate that the Chiefs took away his personnel powers and surrounded him with talent.

If  Lurie had enough sense to take away Howie's personnel powers the Eagles would be fine, until he does he's a dumb sheet also.

On 2/6/2021 at 10:57 AM, PoconoDon said:

As of today,

Image result for terrel owens eagles

Off topic, I didn’t realize last year that TO can still run a high 4.4 40yd dash, that’s insane besides the fact right now he’s a better receiver than everyone on the Eagles.  

1 hour ago, The Blackfish said:

Off topic, I didn’t realize last year that TO can still run a high 4.4 40yd dash, that’s insane besides the fact right now he’s a better receiver than everyone on the Eagles.  

Yeah, he remains an athletic freak even if his playing days are behind him. Another guy who kept his athleticism into his 50's was Herschel Walker. Only recently has he started to look a little old. Some guys just got it like that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

@PoconoDonupdate?

Not today. If I have to use the greatest #64, it would have to be Tobin..I just can't do that...lol. Check back in 2 days for a fan favorite!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Not today. If I have to use the greatest #64, it would have to be Tobin..I just can't do that...lol. Check back in 2 days for a fan favorite!!

Yea that's bad

4 minutes ago, nipples said:

Hurts to Chase next year. Do it. 

I'm not convinced Chase lasts to #6. Might have to swap with MIAMI. They have a strong relationship there so #6, #37, and #133 might just do it. 

• Like 1

I'd be shocked if a WR goes top 3. Last one was Calvin. I think most likely Miami trades out for a team who wants a QB.

Glad people are keeping the countdown up. I've lost the motivation because of this organization. They've sucked the soul out of me.

• Like 2

I am still torn on this debate. I am leaning Smith and have stated this multiple times before and during the season. I would be happy with either. I think this will be the AJ green Julio Jones situation (Not saying they are the same) where both teams got great WRs.

I kind of hope one of them are off the board by 6 so the Eagles dont pick the wrong one (if one of them become bad) lmao 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, philafan4o8 said:

I am still torn on this debate. I am leaning Smith and have stated this multiple times before and during the season. I would be happy with either. I think this will be the AJ green Julio Jones situation (Not saying they are the same) where both teams got great WRs.

I kind of hope one of them are off the board by 6 so the Eagles dont pick the wrong one (if one of them become bad) lmao 

I find myself torn now as well. I still want Chase at 6 but Lance is picking up steam

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

As of today:

Chuck Bednarik Print – Hobrecht Sports Art

One of my all time favorite Eagles pics.  :flex:

• Like 1

23 reps today at 20 years old is nuts. Jack Driscoll did 23. Julio Jones 17. 

Generational talent. Hurts likes him. Make it happen. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 8:41 PM, PoconoDon said:

I'm not convinced Chase lasts to #6. Might have to swap with MIAMI. They have a strong relationship there so #6, #37, and #133 might just do it. 

I like Chase, but no way should we give up our second to get him. Just take Pitts at 6 if Chase goes at 3. This team has holes all over the place. Only way we should be giving up that high second is if we somehow have a shot at Lawrence (we don't)

1 hour ago, ManchesterEagle said:

I like Chase, but no way should we give up our second to get him. Just take Pitts at 6 if Chase goes at 3. This team has holes all over the place. Only way we should be giving up that high second is if we somehow have a shot at Lawrence (we don't)

Yeah, I agree. I've warmed up to the idea of Pitts since I wrote that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Agreed. Let's focus on BPA at 6 which could end up being Pitts.

• Like 1