Captain F

Dallas Sucks !

This team has so much talent on both sides of the ball, that you almost wonder if each player will be a star each week.

Maybe this is LB. K. White's turn to shine against the Cardinals?

Interesting statement from Troy Aikman, found on FMIA https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/10/fmia-week-5-taysom-hill-giants-peter-king-fmia-week-5/

Ultimately, the reason I retired after 12 years was because I felt that I had worked hard to develop some level of credibility and respect within this game. And I felt like that was being jeopardized by decisions that were being made beyond my control within the organization, and I didn’t want to be a part of it anymore.

Troy Aikman, in an Aikman doc for a series on NFL Icons, which plays Saturday at 10 p.m. on EPIX.

I never knew that.

DrxPCz1.jpg

• Haha 1

Cowboys announced that Dak Prescott will start against the Detroit Lions - Source Todd Archer ESPN Staff writer 15:49 EST.

Dak had missed the last five games after needing surgery, but threw about 140 balls and states he was a full go.

Thumb injuries remind me of Kurt Warner sure he played okay for the Cardinals but it kept bothering him ever since he had the injury and he never played like he did for the Rams again. Either way I think the Eagles will sweep the Cowboys this season!

The Cowboys are a WR away from being a SB contender and they traded Amari for a 5th in the offseason.  Well Done.

• Confused 2

Three games behind the Eagles!  How bout dem boys!!!

OZQSLkq.jpg

IVg1m1F.jpg

• Haha 1

FB_IMG_1670279531769.jpg