Sign in to follow this  
Bacarty2

Which Site to Use...

I'm here in NJ and currently use William Hill. I dislike a lot of things with them and im looking to change. 

Heres some things that I like...

In game parlays

Teasers

future plays

boosted odds

Quick turn around time to get money out

Biggest Match Bonus for signing up(bringing over 700ish from William Hill) 

I use drafting because I like the app and I feel like they're a top dog and will continue to be.

However you can't do same game parlays like fanduel allows. That's the one thing that annoys me. Otherwise,  I like it.

I've used SugarHouse just because it was the first one on mobile in PA. But switched as soon as I could. 

I've tried DK  and Fanduel but just like the DK app better and it was nice that the same bankroll was linked for both my sports book account and DFS account. 

I have 4 different sports betting accounts. I think it benefits to have different sites to go to for different promos. 

Having said that, draftkings is good, foxbet is good for boosts, and the barstool one is growing on me

• Like 1

I use Bovada a lot.  Honest lines and plenty of props.

Most importantly, I was up a bit last year and cashed out.  I got a check within a week. 

Fan Duel. Anyone else take advantage of the "risk free" first bet? Up to $1,000 is protected. So naturally last night I went for it. I did a 3 team parley last night betting on the Nuggets, Mavericks, and Nets all straight up. 1K to win $3400. Cashed out 3250 after the Nuggets won and when the Nets were up 9 in the 4th.

So, it's not entirely "risk free" but it kinda is. If you lose the bet you get credited the loss in credit dollars. So you have to bet that money and win to unlock it. My plan, if I had lost, was to just bet on stone-cold locks in 250 increments to get my money back. Put in 250 to win like 3 bucks on teams that were already way up or huge favorites.

Yes, if you figure out the strategy.

On 10/29/2020 at 8:15 PM, BFit said:

I have 4 different sports betting accounts. I think it benefits to have different sites to go to for different promos. 

This is the only answer.

It’s so important to grab all possible promos and, more importantly, to get the best number.

FYI: DraftKings, Barstool, and SugarHouse/betRivers deal the same lines. They all use Kambi as their "risk manager.”