9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Awwwww.  Sure.  You’re right. "Nobody cares”. :lol: 

No one cares - they don't care so much that they have to tell us EVERY DAY that no one cares.  No one has ever cared less about anything than they don't care about this.  

Just now, mikemack8 said:

No one cares - they don't care so much that they have to tell us EVERY DAY that no one cares.  No one has ever cared less about anything than they don't care about this.  

Yep.  Their "yeah buts" everyday shows as much.  

BDS is real, folks. it's real. 

:roll: :roll:   

• Like 2

I, for one, am delighted to see that polls are accurate again after being told they were worthless for 4+ years. Surely this new found stance of the trumpbot army won't come back to bite them in the ass at any point in the past or future...

On 1/8/2021 at 4:52 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ahhh of course.  TV and/or internet polls.  Sure.  Of course that's accurate.  :wacko:  NO CHANCE that is accurate.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Awwwww.  Sure.  You’re right. "Nobody cares”. :lol: 

I could not care less if the guy runs in 2024. I hope he survives until then only to keep Harris out of the White House, but my only goal was denying Trump a second term. 

I'd wager the majority of Biden voters feel the same. And they'd vote for him again if it meant denying Trump.

• Like 2

Just now, JohnSnowsHair said:

I could not care less if the guy runs in 2024. I hope he survives until then only to keep Harris out of the White House, but my only goal was denying Trump a second term. 

I'd wager the majority of Biden voters feel the same. And they'd vote for him again if it meant denying Trump.

Cool story.  Glad you were able to come up with it now.  

I enjoy triggering the libs.  It's a hobby.  

4 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I, for one, am delighted to see that polls are accurate again after being told they were worthless for 4+ years. Surely this new found stance of the trumpbot army won't come back to bite them in the ass at any point in the past or future...

Here he is.  Captain of the Cult.  Another one that doesn't care.  :roll:

Quote me once where I said anything about the polls and Biden recently?  Like I give a F about polls.  Didn't then.  Don't know.  What's your point?

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I enjoy triggering the libs.  It's a hobby.  

you're awesome at it, man. kudos!  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Quote me once where I said anything about the polls and Biden recently?  Like I give a F about polls.  Didn't then.  Don't know.  What's your point?

When you posted this...

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah But

Yeah But

Yeah But

That's all they got.  :roll:

Who specifically were you referring to as "they"? Quote the posts that triggered you into this response.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

you're awesome at it, man. kudos!  

It's not hard, really.  

3 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

When you posted this...

Who specifically were you referring to as "they"? Quote the posts that triggered you into this response.

You and other cult members in here constantly on the defensive when someone makes fun of President Pop Pop.  And you're the biggest joke of all.  At least some of the other members join in with the fun sometimes.    And again, how does this have anything to do with me saying the polls don't mean ish back in Jan?  Do tell.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You and other cult members in here constantly on the defensive when someone makes fun of President Pop Pop.  And you're the biggest joke of all.  At least some of the other members join in with the fun sometimes.    And again, how does this have anything to do with me saying the polls don't mean ish back in Jan?  Do tell.  

keep reading, Mr. Logical Consistency :roll: 

Just now, we_gotta_believe said:

keep reading, Mr. Logical Consistency :roll: 

That's what I thought.  

Joe Biden, Afghanistan and the Taliban: The Week in Cartoons for Aug. 23-27  | US News

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

On 8/24/2021 at 9:20 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Because the current administration has f-ed this up!   Jesus Christ.  Bias?  Your bias to defend this GD potted plant of a President is a joke.  And even liberals are saying Biden f up.  So yeah. I’m gonna blame him for closing down Bagram. For pulling out most of the troops before the civilians were out.  For saying that there has been no negative feedback from our allies, which is a lie.  For saying there is no Al Queda in Afghan then promptly being corrected by his own people directly after that.   Yes.  I’ll blame him.  And according to the polls, I’m not the only one.  But hey…….”time to go”.  

:lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: 

"That's what I thought"

:roll: 

13 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

:lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: 

"That's what I thought"

:roll: 

"RECENTLY"

Ahh yes a post from 2 months ago.  Sure.  That's exactly what you were talking about when you first responded to me, today.  Of course!!  :roll:  Glad you were able to find a square peg.  Kudos.....you win a point for being detailed in your obsession.  

Triggered and Desperate!

23 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

This dude still acting like he isn't a hardcore ishlib. wtf? :lol: 

Honestly, how stupid are liberals?

You literally have to be in a cult to think this is a good idea. The dumbest cult on the planet. 

• Haha 1

I can't imagine taxing unrealized capital gains will stand up in court. 

But it is truly idiotic nonetheless. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

"RECENTLY"

Ahh yes a post from 2 months ago.  Sure.  That's exactly what you were talking about when you first responded to me, today.  Of course!!  :roll:  Glad you were able to find a square peg.  Kudos.....you win a point for being detailed in your obsession.  

Triggered and Desperate!

So you didn't care about polls in Jan, then you cared about them 2 months ago, and now you're back to not caring about them.

:lol:  It's like having a conversation with a kindergartner. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

How would this even work? How are they determining cost-basis? Just force brokerages to calculate it on some arbitrary date? And what happens if the assets depreciate in value after that date? 

3 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

How would this even work? How are they determining cost-basis? Just force brokerages to calculate it on some arbitrary date? And what happens if the assets depreciate in value after that date? 

They have answers for none of this, obviously. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Some of that sheet has gone on over here with options programs that were turned into stock without any real transactions occurring.

This entire plan, while being Unconstitutional and likely overturned by the courts, reveals the true nature of the Democratic Party. Basically, 1,000 people need to foot the entire bill. The people who already pay all the taxes have to pay more to fund a plan to help the Democrats buy votes by giving more free stuff away to those who pay nothing. 

If this works, 1,000 people will become 1,000,000 before long. The idea that the role of politicians is to steal the wealth of a small group to buy votes from those who contribute nothing is why we are ultimately doomed. The system is irrevocably broken.

• Like 4