GDT Philadelphia Eagles @ Cleveland Browns. 11-22-20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

On 11/23/2020 at 11:56 AM, Boondocker said:

I’m not jumping either way at bench or not to bench Wentz...but:

This magical "window” he had to throw to Reagor in space was covered by #44. In fact, to me...it looked like #44 could have played that ball or even the safety underneath ( #42 ? ). 

Dumping to the back in flat that was Clearly covered by #44 was no better an option, but just saying...I do t think Reagor was wide open. He had space but those two defenders could have closed unless the play was supposed to be a direct snap and pass.

Wentz has a cannon for an arm. He could have EASILY put that ball on Reagor well before a defender could get there. Enough with the damn excuses. I’m not sure why so many are STILL sitting here trying to find an excuse to explain every one of Carson’s massive blunders. It’s fine to give honest assessments of your team’s QB, rather than just trying to pretend that he’s not playing like garbage. 

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 PM, Snoop88 said:

At least one of Howie or Doug needs to go.  but they won’t because Lurie is too cowardly.  

they’ll make Schwartz the scapegoat and hire a "name” offensive coordinator to appease the easily influenced fanbase.  

This might not be what should happen but I suspect that is what WILL happen. Perhaps do something about Doug and play calling. No preseason, abnormal training camp, lots of injuries O line changing weekly etc. etc. will provide enough of an excuse and there may be some validity to it.

Archived