Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bobeph

Political Claws, Left or Right?

Recommended Posts

So if you’re a dude and go tranny, then you like chicks, are you gay?  Or what if you’re a chick and go tranny, then like dudes are you gay?

Please help me understand mental illness.  
 

Kthx.  Bye!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seriously think heterosexual people do not have the ability to understand what gay or trans or whathaveyou people feel like/live with.   It just doesnt compute.

 Wts, If your turning tranny it’s cool bro. You do you.     

that’s all i got

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

I seriously think heterosexual people do not have the ability to understand what gay or trans or whathaveyou people feel like/live with.   It just doesnt compute.

 Wts, If your turning tranny it’s cool bro. You do you.     

that’s all i got

Ha ha Ha ha ha!!!!  You are a complete training weirdo backwards rip the flood in the front side back again then weirdo crackpot queerYou are a complete training weirdo backwards rip the flood in the front side back again then weirdo crackpot queer

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bobeph said:

Ha ha Ha ha ha!!!!  You are a complete training weirdo backwards rip the flood in the front side back again then weirdo crackpot queerYou are a complete training weirdo backwards rip the flood in the front side back again then weirdo crackpot queer

Ummm... it takes one to know one

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS aren't those things only like 4% ABV?  What are you buttchugging them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SNOORDA said:

Ummm... it takes one to know one

Ukn’ TRANNY! :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never understood why people need to "understand" gay people. How about this, mind your business and enjoy your own life....oh, I think I see the problem now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DEagle7 said:

FFS aren't those things only like 4% ABV?  What are you buttchugging them?

5%!!! Higher then most beer all have you know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

5%!!! Higher then most beer all have you know!

5%?!

giphy.gif

Careful guys you're almost at Muscato levels!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20200822-214504_Chrome.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...