***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Sheet he is forgotten easily isn't he? He just doesn't assume that superstar role so he is forgotten when talking about the best players in the game. 

I also don't think I could never crown someone to "take the torch" that hasn't even been to 1 final.  

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

Kawhi Laugh GIFs | Tenor

He is uber talented but Giannis is the best player in the world right now

He is having the greatest PER season the NBA has ever seen. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He is uber talented but Giannis is the best player in the world right now

He is having the greatest PER season the NBA has ever seen. 

If they don't get to the finals this year, then you would be incorrect.  I'm not betting that, because I do think they get there this year, but I would stand by it.  

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I also don't think I could never crown someone to "take the torch" that hasn't even been to 1 final.  

True good point

Just now, hputenis said:

If they don't get to the finals this year, then you would be incorrect.  I'm not betting that, because I do think they get there this year, but I would stand by it.  

I don't think we are gonna see the best teams make the finals this year. I could be wrong

• Like 1

36 years after they were drafted in the same class, LeBron and Carmello still facing off in the playoffs. Crazy. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

36 years after they were drafted in the same class, LeBron and Carmello still facing off in the playoffs. Crazy. 

36 years!!!??

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yeah theyre old. 

Well melo is still certainly doing what he does best. Shooting his team out of the game

it seems like most teams have shot really well in Orlando. But the lakers have at least 3 air balls tonight. Weird. 

55 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

it seems like most teams have shot really well in Orlando. But the lakers have at least 3 air balls tonight. Weird. 

I think some guys are still struggling with depth perception on the court. There was 2-3 baseline shots that they shot off the side of the backboard including the blazers. 

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think some guys are still struggling with depth perception on the court. There was 2-3 baseline shots that they shot off the side of the backboard including the blazers. 

The court is better for shooting because they don't have to worry about depth perception. Is  no stadium seating , just that flat screen on fans. 

Depth perception is when they play the Final Four in the Carrier Dome in Syracuse 

Thanks Blazers 

Screenshot_20200819-035150.png

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

The court is better for shooting because they don't have to worry about depth perception. Is  no stadium seating , just that flat screen on fans. 

Depth perception is when they play the Final Four in the Carrier Dome in Syracuse 

Thanks Blazers 

Screenshot_20200819-035150.png

I thought that they would have an easier time shooting as well because of the back drop. So don't know what the deal was with that Lakers vs blazers game. Both teams were shooting air balls especially the Lakers and and clanking it of the side of the backboard. Like HE said it was weird. Maybe depth perception was the wrong words to use, something was throwing them off

8 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Well it was Kuzma shooting so 

Lol true. 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Wtf is he going about dynasties? None of them became dynasties after he left lol. And he made to 1 finals

50 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I guess Jackson was talking smack about Karl during a game and this is Karl's response 

I just realized what he meant. I retract my statement lol

On 8/21/2020 at 1:02 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

I guess Jackson was talking smack about Karl during a game and this is Karl's response 

I met that doode once :lol:

image.thumb.png.e054dd6a3e76d716e8775e22bb9f92fe.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Rockets have attempted 10 of 363 shot in the midrange.

What a banana stat

layups and threes! 

On 8/18/2020 at 10:36 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Gary Trent Jr is a waste. Simons should be playing over him. 

Trent looks like Jameer Nelson or is it just me.