***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

On 8/15/2020 at 9:44 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

I would like to see Giannis finally get the full recognition as the best player in the World. The torch has been passed even though people won't admit to it. 

On 8/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

He is uber talented but Giannis is the best player in the world right now

He is having the greatest PER season the NBA has ever seen. 

These are both aging nicely.  🤣   I mean.......if the Bucks get swept by the Heat, Giannis should get equally crushed by all the analysts and fans that slobber all over him.  

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

These are both aging nicely.  🤣   I mean.......if the Bucks get swept by the Heat, Giannis should get equally crushed by all the analysts and fans that slobber all over him.  

Mike Budenholzer is looking like a total playoff fraud too. He's the white Dwane Casey. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hputenis said:

Definitely, he just isn't there offensively enough to take games over and be able to consistently score at all 3 levels. He gets better every year though so he still has a chance to get there. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hputenis said:

I stick by my words 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

But now Rivers has been the head coach of three teams that have blown a 3-1 lead. Yes, you read that right: three blown 3-1 leads. There have been only 13 of those in NBA history. He’s also coached three teams that have blown 3-2 leads.

Dude won with three Hall of Farmers and gets a pass for all his crap coaching 

7 hours ago, Shocker54 said:

Yo man klaw be choke...dat was awful yo. PG just a busta posin as alite athlete. Smdh

PG ovarated. He ain't been ish really sine he broke his leg

On 9/16/2020 at 10:05 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

But now Rivers has been the head coach of three teams that have blown a 3-1 lead. Yes, you read that right: three blown 3-1 leads. There have been only 13 of those in NBA history. He’s also coached three teams that have blown 3-2 leads.

Dude won with three Hall of Farmers and gets a pass for all his crap coaching 

What does that tell you?

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

there are reports of a shouting match in the celtic's locker-room following last night's game. 

200.gif

Smart yelling 

Those have been some really good games and the inability for the C to figure out a simple 3 2 zone is crazy 

Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart had a heated confrontation following their Game 2 loss to the Miami Heat and had to be separated by teammates, multiple sources told Shams Charania of The Athletic.

Smart stormed into the locker room saying that other players needed to be held accountable. 

As Smart continued and his voice grew louder, Brown shouted that players must stay together and that their actions must come as a team and not individually. 

Objects were thrown around during the interaction between Smart and Brown with teammates diffusing the situation before a physical altercation could take place. Smart and Brown have smoothed over tensions.

"They will move past this and focus on the task,” a source said late Thursday.

Smart also had verbal exchanges with a couple of assistant coaches during the game.

The Boston Celtics trail 0-2 to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals. 

yeah.gif.d42e2ca7ebfce5d258e37e2c42e3f308.gif

Yup - 6 finals, 6 finals MVPs.  Lebron feasted on a weak Eastern Conference his whole career to make it to 9 Finals and only won 3 :roll: He has higher counting numbers because he's been in the league for about 64 years.  He wouldn't have lasted 10 seasons in the 80s and 90s