Jalen Hurts - shoulder sprain injury; expected for playoffs

Moderator6

So you mean the EMB is full of out-of-shape wannabe scouts who haven’t come to terms with the fact that they probably don’t have a clue as to what they’re watching on Sundays? Color me shocked.

Oh but Thrive, I saw a clip of a WIDE OPEN receiver and Hurts CLEARLY didn’t see him. This means Hurts just can’t read defenses and yes sir, I know football and I’m from down under. 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Thrive said:

So you mean the EMB is full of out-of-shape wannabe scouts who haven’t come to terms with the fact that they probably don’t have a clue as to what they’re watching on Sundays? Color me shocked.

Oh but Thrive, I saw a clip of a WIDE OPEN receiver and Hurts CLEARLY didn’t see him. This means Hurts just can’t read defenses and yes sir, I know football and I’m from down under. 

Yes, a Twitter nobody is really strengthening your argument.

6 hours ago, Thrive said:

Oh but Thrive, I saw a clip of a Bucs coach laughing with Bucs players chanting that ahurts can’t read defenses.

What a wannabe coach.

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

Oh but Thrive, I saw a clip of a Bucs coach laughing with Bucs players chanting that ahurts can’t read defenses.

What a wannabe coach.

Stop it. That guy is a reputable source because he's allegedly a scout. In fact he was such a legendary scout that he has remained anonymous, was fired multiple times and currently doesn't seem to work for any franchise in the NFL.

What a support system! 😂

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

What a wannabe coach.

16 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Stop it. That guy is a reputable source because he's allegedly a scout. In fact he was such a legendary scout that he has remained anonymous, was fired multiple times and currently doesn't seem to work for any franchise in the NFL.

What a support system! 😂

Jags job is perfect for Doug. QB position is covered, young talent, high draft picks, and best of all he's in Jacksonville so expectations are low and nobody gives a crap 

3 hours ago, Swoop said:

Yes, a Twitter nobody is really strengthening your argument.

Just a former NFL scout. Basically a nobody. Of course, I can understand why you’d trust the  scouts on the EMB over that clown.

45 minutes ago, Thrive said:

Just a former NFL scout. Basically a nobody. Of course, I can understand why you’d trust the  scouts on the EMB over that clown.

So we are supposed to believe a guy who "claims" to be a former scout ??

I am more inclined to believe a Tampa Bay defensive coach who said "he can't read" to his team during a game, and a game plan that 100% disrespected any ability Hurts has to pass in the NFL.

43 minutes ago, Thrive said:

"Former scout" who hasn't shown his identity in five years, has been fired twice and no longer works as a scout, if he even was truly one to begin with.

Solid foundation. LOL.

4 minutes ago, Swoop said:

"Former scout" who hasn't shown his identity in five years, has been fired twice and no longer works as a scout, if he even was truly one to begin with.

Solid foundation. LOL.

I am sure Nick and Howie will put more weight into their opinions while watching QB's make NFL throws while scouting the college all star games.

1 hour ago, brkmsn said:

I'm regards to Dungy, we can just as easily find sources (like the Bucs coach) saying the opposite. It goes both ways.

Reese though? Come on. 

Just now, downundermike said:

I am sure Nick and Howie will put more weight into their opinions while watching QB's make NFL throws while scouting the college all star games.

I'm going to make a Twitter account named TrueNFL, claim I'm a scout and say I'm simply remaining anonymous.

People, evidently, will eat it up.

Honest NFL twitter description

Unimportant opinions. Player Evaluation/Systemic Analysis, Proud 2x-fired NFL Scout (Pro/College/Advance). QB coach & pass game enthusiast. Anonymous for now.

1 hour ago, Swoop said:

I'm going to make a Twitter account named TrueNFL, claim I'm a scout and say I'm simply remaining anonymous.

People, evidently, will eat it up.

You are free to expose this guy. Create a twitter account and debate him about Hurts online. He engages people. 

If you think you have better insight into the qb position than he does, prove it. Post the twitter handle itt and let us follow along.

Or don't, because you are probably smart enough to know you would get owned.

6 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

You are free to expose this guy. Create a twitter account and debate him about Hurts online. He engages people. 

If you think you have better insight into the qb position than he does, prove it. Post the twitter handle itt and let us follow along.

Why are you putting more faith in an anonymous twitter account than an NFL defensive coordinator who said with his words and actions that he does not have any concern for Jalen Hurts arm.

24 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Why are you putting more faith in an anonymous twitter account than an NFL defensive coordinator who said with his words and actions that he does not have any concern for Jalen Hurts arm.

Bowles said that Hurts was having trouble reading his defense ("he can't read, he can't read" was the exact quote). Ironically, that was the same thing the honest nfl account said that Hurts could improve going into next season.

So I am not sure what point you are trying to make, unless you think undermining your own arguments somehow makes you look smart. 

4 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

Bowles said that Hurts was having trouble reading his defense ("he can't read, he can't read" was the exact quote). Ironically, that was the same thing the honest nfl account said that Hurts could improve going into next season.

So I am not sure what point you are trying to make, unless you think undermining your own arguments somehow makes you look smart. 

He has not shown any improvement in the NFL, and it was one of the weaknesses listed in his draft profile.

44 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

Yeah, I'm going to make a Twitter account that I will never use again to have a brief back and forth with someone that will inevitably disagree with me just to appease you.

He was what, 30% beyond a single yard? Guy is the next Brady.

7 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Yeah, I'm going to make a Twitter account that I will never use again to have a brief back and forth with someone that will inevitably disagree with me just to appease you.

He was what, 30% beyond a single yard? Guy is the next Brady.

It's not that much work to create a twitter account, and you seem to think the guy is a fraud, so why not prove it?

It's not like your time is valuable. Man up and show him you know more about football than he does.

19 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He has not shown any improvement in the NFL, and it was one of the weaknesses listed in his draft profile.

I disagree with your assessment, but more importantly people with experience in the NFL disagree with your assessment. And your response is not to have a moment of reflection to try and see why you might be wrong, but attack them for having a different opinion than you.

Good luck with that.

6 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

It's not that much work to create a twitter account, and you seem to think the guy is a fraud, so why not prove it?

It's not like your time is valuable. Man up and show him you know more about football than he does.

What's funny is you actually believe he is a former scout.

You probably believe Joshie Buttons was actually an NFL insider

3 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

I disagree with your assessment, but more importantly people with experience in the NFL disagree with your assessment. And your response is not to have a moment of reflection to try and see why you might be wrong, but attack them for having a different opinion than you.

Good luck with that.

Tampa Bay's defensive coaches disagree with your assessment, and they proved it on the field.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

What's funny is you actually believe he is a former scout.

His breakdowns and analysis seem pretty spot on to me. He is able to discuss football concepts at a pretty high level. He is followed by a number of people who cover pro football for a living.

But if you think he is a fraud who doesn't know what he is talking about, go on twitter and debate him. A person with your insight and understanding of the game should be able to quickly show which one of you truly understands the game.

5 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

His breakdowns and analysis seem pretty spot on to me. He is able to discuss football concepts at a pretty high level. He is followed by a number of people who cover pro football for a living.

But if you think he is a fraud who doesn't know what he is talking about, go on twitter and debate him. A person with your insight and understanding of the game should be able to quickly show which one of you truly understands the game.

See below

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Tampa Bay's defensive coaches disagree with your assessment, and they proved it on the field.

12 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

Remember the time you had a meltdown because I tagged you that one time?

11 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Remember the time you had a meltdown because I tagged you that one time?

No, but I am guessing you care about me more than I care about you.

Archived