Jalen Hurts - shoulder sprain injury; expected for playoffs

Moderator6

So day 1 and Hurts was up and down. Looked like the last time we seen Jalen so far. A little late, a little behind. He needs to shake off them rookie jitters. 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

So day 1 and Hurts was up and down. Looked like the last time we seen Jalen so far. A little late, a little behind. He needs to shake off them rookie jitters. 

Rookie jitters that he's had for 3 years now?

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Rookie jitters that he's had for 3 years now?

Exactly!!! With all that traffic in front of him, he hesitated. Maybe in two years he can shake that and get to that next tier!

2 hours ago, Shalodeep said:

Exactly!!! With all that traffic in front of him, he hesitated. Maybe in two years he can shake that and get to that next tier!

What's the "next tier?"  Mediocre?

It looks like Hurts has lost some weight......who's going to put a negative spin on that?

5 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

It looks like Hurts has lost some weight......who's going to put a negative spin on that?

whoever makes ads for Dove now

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

Just wait until the pads go on and he gets into his flak jacket. People will be up in arms about how he let himself get out of shape. 

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Well, do we want our power back slimming down?

I don't understand all the hats and shirts for Jalen Hurts.

Either his ego needs a boost or it's out of control.

What foolishness for the coach to endorse a QB with a tshirt.

Total BS.

1 hour ago, CouchKing said:

Either his ego needs a boost or it's out of control.

What foolishness for the coach to endorse a QB with a tshirt.

Total BS.

Feels like rex Ryan and Sanchez all over again. Coach overselling to compensate. Hurts is just making money off the masses while he's the flavor of the week. Can't blame him for trying. Id try to sell all my merchandise before Im forced to show what I have in my rookie season. 

I'm sick of all the media propping this guy up, when in fact he caused an NFL team to change their entire offense into a running offense, because he couldn't QB. I'm sick of all the hero stories the media is trying to force down your throat, for a guy who has had a negative impact thus far. He better ball out right out of the gate, or sit his ass down and keep him out of the limelight. He doesn't deserve all these accolades. Why? He has to EARN them. Right now, he is entitled to them. Why is that?  Why does he get that kind of press, when he hasn't done sheeeet? Think about it.

5 hours ago, CouchKing said:

What hats and shirts?

4 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

What hats and shirts?

Sirianni was wearing a shirt with Jalen's face on it.

AJ Brown was wearing a hat saying Hurts SZN. See 6 posts above this one.

Hurts was wearing a hat that say Breed 1 with his initials on the side.

And there's more 

Philadelphia Eagles Jalen Hurts Logo Snapback HatJalen Hurts Trucker Hat

5 hours ago, CouchKing said:

Sirianni was wearing a shirt with Jalen's face on it.

AJ Brown was wearing a hat saying Hurts SZN. See 6 posts above this one.

Hurts was wearing a hat that say Breed 1 with his initials on the side.

And there's more 

Philadelphia Eagles Jalen Hurts Logo Snapback HatJalen Hurts Trucker Hat

😶

You guys complain about the weirdest things.

10 minutes ago, pallidrone said:

😶

You guys complain about the weirdest things anything and everything.

FYP.

They act like this is new

il_680x540.1639937519_cn2b.jpg

s-l500.png

0HqxVW6.jpg

cc8a60ed-faca-491d-bdae-d9a172f0d5bd_1.7

37 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

FYP.

They act like this is new

0HqxVW6.jpg

Nick Foles looking like Marco Rubio. 

14 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

One was a 2nd overall pick who was on pace to being the MVP before he got hurt.  The other was the MVP of the Super Bowl.  And neither was on a shirt that was worn by the Head Coach or on a hat by his WR1.  The entire love circle is odd and frankly not professional.  If ish goes south with Hurts and the Eagles need to move on next year, NS is going to look like an even bigger dope.  And AJ Brown might be a problem.  The HC should be a leader and not one of the fellas.  The QB should be a field general and not broke back buddies with one of his many targets.  

We get it. You don’t like the young man and it’s more than just his football play style. 

He is only 23 so perhaps some grace and patience would be appropriate.

23 minutes ago, Thrive said:

We get it. You don’t like the young man and it’s more than just his football play style. 

What is their to like about him as a quarterback? Is it his inaccuracy? Is it his fear of the middle? Is it his running 25% of his drop backs? Is it his inability to spread the ball around? Is it him creating penalties by holding on to the ball too long ruining timed routes? His throwing form is still crap. He is still throwing behind his receivers, but he is selling tshirts and hats to tell people how good he is? If you are good on the field, people tend to ignore the dumb-ish...but he isn't good so it looks even worse 

32 minutes ago, Thrive said:

Don’t hold back now. Say what you really mean.

32 minutes ago, Thrive said:

I don't think anyone has an issue with Jalen the person, we have an issue that he is not a good enough QB.

But please elaborate on the bolded, what is it that you think we don't like ????

21 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Please.  Go ahead.  Tell me what it is then, since it’s more than his football style.  As you say.   

In other words, grow the F up.  I don’t know the guy.  It’s not about liking or disliking the guy.  It’s about knowing what he is and what he isn’t.  And laughing an people like you who anoint him for whatever reason.  But since you know everything, go ahead and tell me what it is I don’t "like about him” other than football.  Before you make a bigger ass of yourself, I don’t think Sirianni is the right guy for his job either.  

4 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Don’t hold back now. Say what you really mean.

12 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Nice! Race Card on a Friday Morning

Well played sir'

Interesting. 4for4 like’s McNabb (whom I don’t). Why would I be referring to race?

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I don't think anyone has an issue with Jalen the person, we have an issue that he is not a good enough QB.

But please elaborate on the bolded, what is it that you think we don't like ????

How he presents himself. I think 4for4 thinks he’s a arrogant ahole.

Archived