Jalen Hurts - shoulder sprain injury; expected for playoffs

Moderator6

The great Zach Wilson has 3 ints before half time imagine these washers if Hurts had two in a game?

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are really going to.have to figure out how to get Hurts to see the other side of the field. They are limiting the offense with calling all his first reads to the right. The defense is just sitting on it. 

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Seemed like he didn’t have the arm strength for that throw. Reagor had to slow down

Story of his career

This is how young teams and coaches grow. Sucks compared to what we saw last week but, it wasn't going to be that great forever

19 minutes ago, ggs5008 said:

Offense looks bad. Can't throw 5 yards all game and expect to win in today's NFL. 

Isn't that how the 49ers won?

Hurts indicated in press conference he was frustrated by the trick play, that he's the playmaker and wants the ball in his hands.

Just now, NOTW said:

Hurts indicated in press conference he was frustrated by the trick play, that he's the playmaker and wants the ball in his hands.

I don't blame him to be honest. Mind you he shouldn't be frustrated with the trick play. He should be frustrated by the 3 or 4 plays before that where they didn't call a normal pass play. 

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Tell him tough sheet. 

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Points for that stupid play not being his decision

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Tell him tough sheet. 

I'll text that to him since we talk so frequently. 

Today Hurts looked a little slow to process information and make a decision, which led to late throws. Separation by the receivers was gone by the time the ball got there. Also, we now know the limit of his deep ball is around 50-55 yards. As he gains experience, his processing speed should get better.

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I'll text that to him since we talk so frequently. 

Ha I caught you! I knew you were on the eagles staff. SOB!

5 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Today Hurts looked a little slow to process information and make a decision, which led to late throws. Separation by the receivers was gone by the time the ball got there. Also, we now know the limit of his deep ball is around 50-55 yards. As he gains experience, his processing speed should get better.

Well the defense was taking away the right side of the field and that was the only calls being made. The question I keep asking is that because that is all what Siri thinks Hurts is capable of? 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The question I keep asking is that because that is all what Siri thinks Hurts is capable of? 

And if he does then either we need to wait to see if they give Siri a new QB next year OR Siri is not going to get very long as he will have a very limited team that won't win a lot of games. 

Well the defense was taking away the right side of the field and that was the only calls being made. The question I keep asking is that because that is all what Siri thinks Hurts is capable of? 

I don't have an answer as to why they went to the right all day. I do know that a QB can throw a guy open by anticipating the route and other than the Watkins pass, Hurts didn't really do that much today.

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

I don't have an answer as to why they went to the right all day. I do know that a QB can throw a guy open by anticipating the route and other than the Watkins pass, Hurts didn't really do that much today.

Agreed, it seemed they limited a lot today and I wonder if Siri was worried about a tougher defense and kind of was play calling to not make mistakes and it bit him in the ass. 

Funny though lots  complained about no deep balls last week. Well you got em this week. 

39 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Isn't that how the 49ers won?

And they're a bad team. If Jimmy was a better qb, they would have at least another td. He missed a lot of open receivers. 

The 49ers are just better than us, the fact is Hurts played well enough to win the game, he can't legislate for Reagor stepping out of bounds, or the OL giving a dope penalty after a 91 yard pick up, the refs giving a nonsense personal foul because the runner stooped.

But yeah the 49ers are a properly good team that everyone thinks will be contending in the post season.

Not every Fing loss means you need a new roster.

Agreed, it seemed they limited a lot today and I wonder if Siri was worried about a tougher defense and kind of was play calling to not make mistakes and it bit him in the ass. 

Funny though lots  complained about no deep balls last week. Well you got em this week. 

So last week it was a lot of short stuff and hey it worked. This week it was a lot more deep shots and it didn't work. Next week I'd like to see us use the middle of the field more. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So last week it was a lot of short stuff and hey it worked. This week it was a lot more deep shots and it didn't work. Next week I'd like to see us use the middle of the field more. 

Me too, I wasn't happy with either one of them today.... I still love Nick tho 🥰

2 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

The 49ers are just better than us, the fact is Hurts played well enough to win the game, he can't legislate for Reagor stepping out of bounds, or the OL giving a dope penalty after a 91 yard pick up, the refs giving a nonsense personal foul because the runner stooped.

But yeah the 49ers are a properly good team that everyone thinks will be contending in the post season.

Not every Fing loss means you need a new roster.

He put 3 points on the board before garbage time and deferred to either his legs or a check down in every 3rd and long.  He didn’t do nearly enough to win a game today.

Archived