Jalen Hurts - shoulder sprain injury; expected for playoffs

Moderator6

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's to many years. I'm hoping to be dead by 60. There is nothing to do after that age. 

Fishing lol.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Fishing lol.

I don't even want to do that now! Once you hit 40 it's like there is nothing else to do. It's stupid. I had my mid life crisis now I have nothing till 65 for retirement... Boooorrriiinngg

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't even want to do that now! Once you hit 40 it's like there is nothing else to do. It's stupid. I had my mid life crisis now I have nothing till 65 for retirement... Boooorrriiinngg

Do you have kids?

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

No worse 2 cats. 

Oh damn lol. I was going to suggest finding new ways to be a burden on them. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Oh damn lol. I was going to suggest finding new ways to be a burden on them. :lol: 

I mean sometimes I get on my cats nerves and wake.their asses up when I'm bored lol

12 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I was actually planning on getting a house this year and then once settled in get a dog.... The housing market killed that plan though, so maybe in the spring things will settle down. 

I'm not like the other guys on this board that buy 60,000 dollar cars as beaters lol. 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was actually planning on getting a house this year and then once settled in get a dog.... The housing market killed that plan though, so maybe in the spring things will settle down. 

I'm not like the other guys on this board that buy 60,000 dollar cars as beaters lol. 

Me either.

Hurts has the talent. The coaches need to wise up and design more effective plays based on players' skills.
For example, Sanders is a great runner but he's not so great with a hand-off in the back field.
Design some screens that'll start his run with a little breathing room and watch the fireworks.

The team's chances are slim this year but hopefully after a year together the coaches will know
their players inside and out and they'll add some fresh high end talent to the DL in the draft
to complement the older beasts who will mentor them.

They fixed the OL and DBs this year. No reason they can't fix the rest before next season. 

3 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

Hurts has the talent.

What part of pure passing talent does Hurts have that compares favorably with any other starting qb in the nfl?

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

What part of pure passing talent does Hurts have that compares favorably with any other starting qb in the nfl?

He is good at a 5 yard pass. End of list.

2 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

He is good at a 5 yard pass. End of list.

He threw a perfect pass to Watkins (even though he had to slow down) and a nice pass to Reagor who the defender left alone because he stepped out. Ignore the 21 other passes, they don't count. Also he ran for a TD while the 49ers were asleep.

Hater!

Just now, Swoop said:

He threw a perfect pass to Watkins (even though he had to slow down) and a nice pass to Reagor who the defender left alone because he stepped out. Ignore the 21 other passes, they don't count. Also he ran for a TD while the 49ers were asleep.

Hater!

I am a hater of his game because he isn't a staring QB in this league. Tebow hit a few guys for big plays as well. He can join him on TV.

Just now, Diehardfan said:

I am a hater of his game because he isn't a staring QB in this league. Tebow hit a few guys for big plays as well. He can join him on TV.

But he is currently the Eagles starter. Hater! 

I hope you know I'm just being a smartass.

Just now, Swoop said:

But he is currently the Eagles starter. Hater! 

I hope you know I'm just being a smartass.

🙂 Of course

58 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Hater!

Nick said repeatedly he designs plays for the players skill set. Well he dialed up 1 read plays to the right side all day. I haven't seen Hurts be able to be more then that. I've asked this question all day, did nick play call like that cause that is all nick thinks he is capable of handling? 

13 hours ago, downundermike said:

Hey @EazyEaglez, look at that running QB Russ Wilson with 3 carries for 16 yards.

It's funny, cause you think him using his legs means he doesn't run.

2 minutes ago, Infam said:

I think he did. 

The dude completed just 12 passes.

Take away the 91 yard play and he had less than 100 yards passing.

Just now, kentwo said:

The dude completed just 12 passes.

Take away the 91 yard play and he had less than 100 yards passing.

that was a great throw, it shouldnt be taken away because he sucked the rest of the game. I understand what you are getting at but, leaving that play in there still leaves him not looking so great. 

Archived