Andy’s second Super Bowl train

Seventy_Yard_FG

One for Andy. Fine. Two in a row while we suck wind? No.

I hope the Saints kick their ass in the SB...they're the only team who can, when healthy.

• Like 1

I didn’t want him getting it last year. Why would I want two in a row?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Madriver said:

One for Andy. Fine. Two in a row while we suck wind? No.

I hope the Saints kick their ass in the SB...they're the only team who can, when healthy.

Nah the Saints aren't doing ish. They have a good defense but I still don't think are a match for Mahomes and his weapons. And their offense isn't great. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Nah the Saints aren't doing ish. They have a good defense but I still don't think are a match for Mahomes and his weapons. And their offense isn't great. 

People have been picking the saints the last 5 years and they crap the bed every time. Not sure why people keep picking them anymore. 

10 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I didn’t want him getting it last year. Why would I want two in a row?

It's like a super bowl for us!!! At least that's what they tried to tell me last year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

People have been picking the saints the last 5 years and they crap the bed every time. Not sure why people keep picking them anymore. 

It's like a super bowl for us!!! At least that's what they tried to tell me last year. 

Yeah, that was funny.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Yeah, that was funny.

I know I laughed all the way to the mall to get my championship gear!! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know I laughed all the way to the mall to get my championship gear!! 

Does it show an Eagles logo with an assist? :lol: 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Does it show an Eagles logo with an assist? :lol: 

The logo is a big fat guy behind an eagle... It's a silhouette like the NBA logo so cant tell exactly what is going on ☺️

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

They only lost to kc by 3 and that was with many of their top weapons out. Like I say, --if---they are healthy,  and that's a question at this point, I think they can take KC.

The Bills might get lucky, and for a while the Raiders looked good yeah, but KC is looking pretty unstoppable right at the moment. 

What shocks me is how far the falloff is after say, the Bills and the Steelers in the AFC, then the Pack and the Saints in the NFC. Teams in general really, really suck this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madriver said:

The Bills might get lucky, and for a while the Raiders looked good yeah, but KC is looking pretty unstoppable right at the moment. 

What shocks me is how far the falloff is after say, the Bills and the Steelers in the AFC, then the Pack and the Saints in the NFC. Teams in general really, really suck this year.

I think the Chiefs just have so many weapons and so many play makers even on defense that they will find ways to win. They may well come unstuck but I don't see it.

Yeah I know what you mean bud! I mean look at the Phins today and that's a 10 win team? Blimey!

• Like 1

I'm on the Bills (wagon) train, I got some of my family in WNY and I find them likeable right now

I might get sick of them after a while if they keep succeeding ,but I like them for now.

2 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

I'm on the Bills (wagon) train, I got some of my family in WNY and I find them likeable right now

I might get sick of them after a while if they keep succeeding ,but I like them for now.

Fair play that's a good reason to be on their train. I'm not because I don't want to be wrong about Allen so he really needs to ish the bed in the play offs.

🤣

I’m pulling for the Bills. In a way I kind of see their fans like Eagles fans in terms of disappointments. Granted it was much longer ago, but to make the super bowl 4 straight years and lose ever one of them? Damn, that’s gotta hurt even worse than all Reid’s NFCCG losses. I’d love to see them finally get their Lombardi. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

The Bills are certainly due.

Bills mostly. I absolutely hate every single team in it this year lol. I also hate the Redskins more then the cowboys so it makes me extra hateful 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 2:24 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Fair play that's a good reason to be on their train. I'm not because I don't want to be wrong about Allen so he really needs to ish the bed in the play offs.

🤣

Allen had been rather a mess, he worked during the last offseason to correct his shortcomings. Wentz might take a hint.

31 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Wentz should look at Allen and look to do what he's done. 

Little late for that