EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I've only seen his complaint about protection. Haven't seen him complain about the HC or GM like Watson. Wilson has legitimate frustrations IMO. We don't know what happened with Wentz because he's been silent on the matter. There's so many theories about what happened.

Watson had a HC that was a horrible GM. He then wanted involved in the new GM and HC discussions. I'm on the fence about that situation

I saw a report that Wilson isnt happy with the Seahawks, not just the protection.

He has a little blame in that too just like Wentz.  He holds the ball and runs around like crazy.  There's a reason guys like Brady dont get hit alot.  They know when to get rid of the ball, throw it away, hit your check down, etc., whatever it takes to avoid being hit.  If a QB is going to scramble around and hold the ball for 5+ seconds and expect protection then I cant feel sorry for them.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Not really. Original round tender is $2,131,000.  Little rich for a punter.  I am sure they have an offer on the table and that he probably wants to test free agency to see if he can better it.  

It's not terribly expensive but they already have some guy named Arryn Siposs under a futures contract for much less than that which I was not aware of earlier. I have to assume they'll bring a UDFA or two in as well.

50 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Howie about to go all in on a 32 year old QB so we can be ready to compete when he is 35.  

Well Graham will be under contract making about $10m when he’s 40, so he’ll be a good fit with Russ.  Just need to get Peters back in the mix.

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Howie finally is going to get his mans 

Lol why would he even want to come here?

12 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol why would he even want to come here?

He wouldn’t. Sileo is an idiot but with a slow news day that gem of a tweet was too good to not share 

52 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:
  • PHI
    Christian Barmore
    DT Alabama
    trade icon
  • PHI
    Trevon Moehrig
    S TCU

• PHI
    Deonte Brown
    OG Alabama
    trade icon
  • PHI
    Eric Stokes
    CB Georgia

• PHI
    Jevon Holland
    S Oregon
    trade icon
  • PHI
    Jordan Smith
    EDGE UAB
    trade icon
  • PHI
    Tylan Wallace
    WR Oklahoma State

• PHI
    James Wiggins
    S Cincinnati
    trade icon
  • PHI
    Paulson Adebo
    CB Stanford

• PHI
    Kylin Hill
    RB Mississippi State

• PHI
    Jaylon Moore
    OT Western Michigan

• PHI
    Cary Angeline
    TE NC State

• 2022 IND 3rd
  • 2022 IND 4th

Love it

1 hour ago, DoWorx said:

Howie has an eye on a punter in the first round!🙄

9 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Max Duffy! 

12 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Lol you know it’s bad when you can’t afford the punter. Maybe they can bring donnel pumphrey and fredex back on minimum deals. 

4 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

Lol you know it’s bad when you can’t afford the punter. Maybe they can bring donnel pumphrey and fredex back on minimum deals. 

Jake Elliott will do both to save money and justify his contract.

1 hour ago, Desertbirds said:

Clearly, Wilson would be brought in to back up Hurts.

And, we will have to re-hire Marty as a consultant again because he worked with Lamar Jackson and we need to know how to utilize Wilson's skills when we line him out wide as a WR.

45 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Flyers suck 

Suck is strong.  Not built for the modern  NHL for sure, but they could still win this game.  

50 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Flyers suck 

Defense is horrible. There using the Schwartz soft off coverage.

18 minutes ago, Freshmilk said:

Suck is strong.  Not built for the modern  NHL for sure, but they could still win this game.  

Well that was when they were in a 3-0 hole like 4 minutes in the game 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Well that was when they were in a 3-0 hole like 4 minutes in the game 

They’re soft as marshmallows, but that might describe every NHL team now for all I know.

I feel bad for folks too young to remember how hockey was played in the 70s and 80s and think the crap they see now is as good as hockey gets.

25 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Defense is horrible. 

Ghost having a really awful year. Provorov needs work on his outlets. 

Elliott is clearly the best goalie this year, which is disappointing to say the least. 

In the PFF mock-sim, you can pretty much ask the Broncos whatever you want to trade down from 6 to 9.  Their next 2 first round picks, 9 overall, 2nd round, 2022 1, ownership in the team...you name it, they’ll give it.

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

In the PFF mock-sim, you can pretty much ask the Broncos whatever you want to trade down from 6 to 9.  Their next 2 first round picks, 9 overall, 2nd round, 2022 1, ownership in the team...you name it, they’ll give it.

Exactly why it is a waste of time. Its basically people playing both teams in madden and doing unrealistic trades. 

The only way that mock works is someone being realistic with themselves. All these mocks with 4, 5, 6 trade downs etc is just not going to happen. 2 or 3 trade downs in the first round alone, again not going to happen. 

i guess they think its fun to play the unrealistic GM game. They are all casting for the sequel to Draft Day.

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Howie finally is going to get his mans 

If you can’t beat him, trade for him. 

Archived