Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

5 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I love this meme, always cracks me up, also cracks me up that a dude with a PHD doesn't know how to count or understand his own field.

Dude probably practiced when they were still blood letting and burning witches.😒

Try again i am 46

now what have you spent your life studying and researching? Its not physiology or economics obviously

What the f is going on in here

• Like 1

How about the USMNT?  They finally manned up and defeated Mexico. :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

So you would entertain cox

Someone mentions Cox and you're like a moth to a flame.  

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

She is responsible for HER body , unless she was raped she had choices , say no or use a form of birth control 

let’s blame the guy now ? , her choice to abort , you know ,her body

but not her choice to have sex , and unprotected at that .

please can’t have it both ways 

bottom line , nobody’s tax dollars should have to subsidize abortions 

Oy vey. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I wouldn’t know where to start to guess where his market would be.  Obviously there is a lot of variables regarding his contract, dead money, etc.  And who knows if it’s even a viable option.  McClane was just throwing something up against the wall.  My point is that if someone calls the Eagles they would be wise to listen.  Just in compensation alone I would consider a 2022 2nd and possibly a 2023 2nd.  

Cool story 

All my stories are cool.  No need to state the obvious 

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Try again i am 46

now what have you spent your life studying and researching? Its not physiology or economics obviously

We're not talking about what I study don't change the subject.

I don't need a PHD in anything to understand how to add and how basic reproductive biology works 

Tell me this Dr, and I use that term loosely, how many women can a man potentially impregnate in 10 months?

And is that number substantially larger than the amount of times a women can give birth to a child in ten months or even the amount of times a women can have an abortion in ten months?

Not to mention that a women can only get pregnant when ovulating right doctor?

Where as a man well he has the potential to knock up multiple women a day 365 days a year no??? 

Men's ability to impregnate women far outweighs women's ability to get pregnant so why shouldn't the burden of responsibility be put on the men Instead if the women?

As for economics next you're going to tell me that you are an economist and you also believe trickle down economics work 🤔

Physiology not sure what you are referencing there.

I bet you don't know much about ergonomics or botony, neither do I, so what's my point? I dont have one I'm just attempting to change the subject...

13 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

What the f is going on in here

Competition

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

She is responsible for HER body , unless she was raped she had choices , say no or use a form of birth control 

let’s blame the guy now ? , her choice to abort , you know ,her body

but not her choice to have sex , and unprotected at that .

please can’t have it both ways 

bottom line , nobody’s tax dollars should have to subsidize abortions 

So again the man is absolved of any responsibility???

If one doesn't want tax dollars subsidizing abortions then advocate for men being responsible for where they leave their ejaculate.

Seriously I never thought I'd use that word on this board but here we are...👎

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

So again the man is absolved of any responsibility???

If one doesn't want tax dollars subsidizing abortions then advocate for men being responsible for where they leave their ejaculate.

Seriously I never thought I'd use that word on this board but here we are...👎

Kevin Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

We're not talking about what I study don't change the subject.

I don't need a PHD in anything to understand how to add and how basic reproductive biology works 

Tell me this Dr, and I use that term loosely, how many women can a man potentially impregnate in 10 months?

And is that number substantially larger than the amount of times a women can give birth to a child in ten months or even the amount of times a women can have an abortion in ten months?

Not to mention that a women can only get pregnant when ovulating right doctor?

Where as a man well he has the potential to knock up multiple women a day 365 days a year no??? 

Men's ability to impregnate women far outweighs women's ability to get pregnant so why shouldn't the burden of responsibility be put on the men Instead if the women?

As for economics next you're going to tell me that you are an economist and you also believe trickle down economics work 🤔

Physiology not sure what you are referencing there.

I bet you don't know much about ergonomics or botony, neither do I, so what's my point? I dont have one I'm just attempting to change the subject...

Well i did the MBA in economics too. I am a nerd, admittedly. But if i am going to understand something i go all in. So again what have you studied?  Its not changing the point its exposing your utter lack of credibility on the subject. You have no place in the debate, junior. no seat at the grown up table.

ypu think like a child, starting with the a priori assumption and back engineering some spurious logic to justify it. Kiddie table thinking. So just stop.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Like the pick like the player, wish he had longer arms and I'm not so sure those t Rex arms limit him as much inside as they would at DE.

• Like 1

Side note on my immaturity.  My wife is almost 8 months pregnant, and we did a virtual 2.5 hour class on breast feeding.  I've never seen so many gross nipples in my entire life.  I was screen shotting nip pics and sending them to my friends and giggling the entire time.  Then they showed us visuals on different types of baby poop.  Looks like they all eat Chipotle @EaglePhan1986

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said:

Well i did the MBA in economics too. I am a nerd, admittedly. But if i am going to understand something i go all in. So again what have you studied?  Its not changing the point its exposing your utter lack of credibility on the subject. You have no place in the debate, junior. no seat at the grown up table.

ypu think like a child, starting with the a priori assumption and back engineering some spurious logic to justify it. Kiddie table thinking. So just stop.

Wow so instead of discussing the topic at hand, you resort to trying to undermine my premise by calling me names and questioning my intelligence 

My level of education is beside the point.

If I say 2+2=4 and you say no it doesn't I have a PhD in math, that doesn't make you correct and me wrong because I don't have a PHD in math.

2+2 still = 4

Same goes here, you know I'm right as does anyone else Who can add and has a basic understanding of human sexual reproduction.

Maybe next time before you start swinging your credentials around you should make sure you actually know what the heck you're talking about 

The question isn't whether men can impregnate more women than women can get pregnant in the same time, that's obvious.

The question is does that mean a man should have his body regulated Instead of a women's, and why or why not???

3 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Side note on my immaturity.  My wife is almost 8 months pregnant, and we did a virtual 2.5 hour class on breast feeding.  I've never seen so many gross nipples in my entire life.  I was screen shotting nip pics and sending them to my friends and giggling the entire time.  Then they showed us visuals on different types of baby poop.  Looks like they all eat Chipotle @EaglePhan1986

Wait until your wife poops while giving birth😮

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

image.png.d45f04a0faebbbef7754a8063ef8e53e.png

What am I looking at here?  

10 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Oh man that is equally awesome and terrible! 

Totally what I would have done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

image.png.b671b8cb1bc2c3f5586470f142b11311.png

Upset I missed that last night. 

Pumped for the Euro cup to start this weekend 

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

What am I looking at here?  

Looks like someone's about to score

50 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Like I said earlier.  If you can get a 2022 3rd for Cox, bring in Geno Atkins to mentor Williams and help him tap in to his ridiculous athleticism. 

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Looks like someone's about to score

Hard to say... that football is oddly shaped.

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Like I said earlier.  If you can get a 2022 3rd for Cox, bring in Geno Atkins to mentor Williams and help him tap in to his ridiculous athleticism. 

A 3rd, really? Cox isn’t All-Pro anymore but he’s damn good. If that’s really all he’s worth, it’s much more likely he’d be more useful to the Eagles for 1 more season than that 3rd round pick would ever be. 

48 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Someone mentions Cox and you're like a moth to a flame.  

I really enjoy when you 2 go back and forth.  Continue.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

A 3rd, really? Cox isn’t All-Pro anymore but he’s damn good. If that’s really all he’s worth, it’s much more likely he’d be more useful to the Eagles for 1 more season than that 3rd round pick would ever be. 

I get that but at the same time.  Are the Eagles even competing the NFCE this year?  Why not get what you can for him, save cap money to roll over. 

We have a perfect example in Zach Ertz in what happens when you overplay your cards thinking you can get more value by holding on to a guy.

I'm not saying the Eagles should be asking for a 3rd but if a team offers a 3rd I think they need to jump on that offer.  A 3rd in a loaded draft is going to help this team a helluva lot more down the road than Fletcher Cox will.

• Like 1