CVON IS FOR CONFLICTING VIEWS AND OTHER NEWS

FFS PEOPLE 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

No team could afford a monster contract like that this late in the offseason

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Two guys on that team that were just role players but were key to that 17 team were Chris Long and Blount 

Both had a lot of swag and just knew how to bring a locker room together, wish both had been eagles longer, glad they were when they were👍

• Like 2

vick's 2010 comeback against the giants on 8pm nfln

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I guess being 10 times more likely to die isn't as bad as heart inflammation.  I mean everyone know heart inflammation is worse than death.  

Yeah being hospitalized is worse than the near non-existent chance of dying from a virus for a healthy young person.  

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Yeah being hospitalized is worse than the near non-existent chance of dying from a virus for a healthy young person.  

Is the risk that one not being vaccinated and infecting a high risk person  outweighed by the minimal chance one could get hospitalized by being vaccinated???

24 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Except in the case of covid vaccination one is weighing risks to others.

The risks to others not getting vaccinated outweigh the risks one assumes Individually when getting vaccinated.

If one is making a decision based off a cost benefit analysis and is only considering the cost and benefit to oneself disregarding the affects that decision has on everyone else then one is making a selfish decision based on the cost or benefit to self.

One can argue about the costs and risks til one is blue in the face and what it comes down to is, are you measuring the costs and benefits for just you or for you and others?

Is one selfish, or considerate?

The fact that you can't see how you are being selfish is ironic.  

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

The fact that you can't see how you are being selfish is ironic.  

Your understanding of "Facts" is amazing!

You guys missed it when I stated earlier that you can only go off topic is it’s about... 

1. Food 

2. Diarrhea inspired foods 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Is the risk that one not being vaccinated and infecting a high risk person  outweighed by the minimal chance one could get hospitalized by being vaccinated???

No it isn't.  That high risk person themselves should get vaccinated.  

29 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

CVON IS FOR CONFLICTING VIEWS AND OTHER NEWS

FFS PEOPLE 

The thing is, I think every one of us has an opinion about political issues. But some people just seem to think that other people want to hear their views. The reality is, we don't. 

• Like 8

I really wish people would stop with the vaccines and go back to simping Greg Ward 

• Haha 2

Just my 2 cents to break up the conversation in here.

1. This is purely my opinion but Jamie Newman must have other issues besides his play on the field to not even make it to TC.  He was a terrific prospect at one time but for a team with absolutely no quarterback depth to cut ties so soon is a serious red flag.  

2. Our QB3 is currently on another teams roster.  Look at the Steelers.  Big Ben, Dwayne Haskins, Mason Rudolph and Josh Dobbs.  They aren't carrying 4.  You have to wonder what they really think of Rudolph.  Can he be a "franchise" quarterback or is he destined as a high end backup?  It seems like he's been around forever but he's only 25.  Dobbs has been in their system for a few years now.  Haskins is the gamble.  I'd take the odd man out of that group in a heartbeat as QB3 here.  

3. Dre Kirkpatrick is still a FA.  He's 31 but I wouldn't mind him on a 1-year deal at CB2 letting Maddox and McPherson battle it out in the slot.  

4. I hope Trevon Grimes makes it to the Eagles IR.  He has talent.  It's clear now that he was injured during the draft process and that had an impact on him.

5.  Zach Ertz is going to be TE2.  His value has never been lower not only via trade but also in getting a new contract.  Maybe Kelce, Lane Johnson and the other few veterans who have bought in to the Sirianni method will get in his ear and tell him to go out there and play for his next contract.

6. Might not be this season but Lane Johnson will be traded.  After hearing Stoutland speak, I'm cautiously optimistic that the light bulb switched on for Dillard.  I also still think Mailata is special and has an All-Pro skill set.  Stoutland raved about Driscoll as well and he's a guy some of us have mentioned on here all off-season. If Dillard and Mailata can be our anchors with Driscoll as the swing tackle, bye bye Lane.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I really wish people would stop with the vaccines and go back to simping Greg Ward 

Greg Ward refused the vaccine, then got it, but now refuses to acknowledge that he got it when asked about it during job interviews.  He's a Liberal Conservative 3 Percenter 5th WR.  Crazy.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Freshmilk said:

Greg Ward refused the vaccine, then got it, but now refuses to acknowledge that he got it when asked about it during job interviews.  He's a Liberal Conservative 3 Percenter 5th WR.  Crazy.

He’s also addicted to abortions 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He’s also addicted to abortions 

Who isn't these days?

6 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Just my 2 cents to break up the conversation in here.

1. This is purely my opinion but Jamie Newman must have other issues besides his play on the field to not even make it to TC.  He was a terrific prospect at one time but for a team with absolutely no quarterback depth to cut ties so soon is a serious red flag.  

2. Our QB3 is currently on another teams roster.  Look at the Steelers.  Big Ben, Dwayne Haskins, Mason Rudolph and Josh Dobbs.  They aren't carrying 4.  You have to wonder what they really think of Rudolph.  Can he be a "franchise" quarterback or is he destined as a high end backup?  It seems like he's been around forever but he's only 25.  Dobbs has been in their system for a few years now.  Haskins is the gamble.  I'd take the odd man out of that group in a heartbeat as QB3 here.  

3. Dre Kirkpatrick is still a FA.  He's 31 but I wouldn't mind him on a 1-year deal at CB2 letting Maddox and McPherson battle it out in the slot.  

4. I hope Trevon Grimes makes it to the Eagles IR.  He has talent.  It's clear now that he was injured during the draft process and that had an impact on him.

5.  Zach Ertz is going to be TE2.  His value has never been lower not only via trade but also in getting a new contract.  Maybe Kelce, Lane Johnson and the other few veterans who have bought in to the Sirianni method will get in his ear and tell him to go out there and play for his next contract.

6. Might not be this season but Lane Johnson will be traded.  After hearing Stoutland speak, I'm cautiously optimistic that the light bulb switched on for Dillard.  I also still think Mailata is special and has an All-Pro skill set.  Stoutland raved about Driscoll as well and he's a guy some of us have mentioned on here all off-season. If Dillard and Mailata can be our anchors with Driscoll as the swing tackle, bye bye Lane.  

Last I heard Grimes made it to eagles IR.

As for QB 3, I agree Newman must of slept with Howie's wife or something as there is zero reason to cut him so early 

Dre Kirkpatrick is already 31, WOW!

I Agree about Ertz I think the longer the whole thing drags out the more likely he stays. What's the point of trading him for say a 4th when one could keep him this year and get a 4th or 5th comp pick when he signs elsewhere. That's if he's willing to not be a distraction.

As for Lane yeah I think the writing is on the wall and his days are limited, he just can't stay healthy and even when he plays he's playing hurt 

I like Driscoll better at guard but if he can play RT OC OG he would add a lot of value.

No matter your thoughts on Hurts, this was impressive.  Man I can't wait for a normal college football season with all the fanfare back.  Nothing better than college football Saturdays for me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Freshmilk said:

Not a Flat Earther???

• Like 1

Just now, Utebird said:

Last I heard Grimes made it to eagles IR.

As for QB 3, I agree Newman must of slept with Howie's wife or something as there is zero reason to cut him so early 

Dre Kirkpatrick is already 31, WOW!

I Agree about Ertz I think the longer the whole thing drags out the more likely he stays. What's the point of trading him for say a 4th when one could keep him this year and get a 4th or 5th comp pick when he signs elsewhere. That's if he's willing to not be a distraction.

As for Lane yeah I think the writing is on the wall and his days are limited, he just can't stay healthy and even when he plays he's playing hurt 

I like Driscoll better at guard but if he can play RT OC OG he would add a lot of value.

Hey, if Driscoll can play guard and you have Dillard and Mailata as your tackles to go along with Dickerson and Driscoll at guard....that's could be a stellar O-Line.  I really like Dickerson's potential at LG rather than C.  He's a massive human being and I don't think that's ideal for an NFL center.  Let's not forget that Herbig was playing some center.  If he continues to ummm "slim down" I don't see why he couldn't replace Kelce.

The O-Line has been the least of my worries and continues to be.  I think they have some serious young talent for the best O-Line coach in the league to work with.

1 hour ago, Next_Up said:

Everything we do as humans has risk. It is a balance of benefit and risk. You want no risk? Continue to sit in your Mom's basement eating hot pockets and we can add you to a cholesterol study in the future. Your need to be the voice of special knowledge that only you see, ala your "Foles insights" is pathological. You know that, right?

You can burn your tongue pretty badly on those hot pockets, and to my knowledge no one is even working on developing a vaccine for that 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Hey, if Driscoll can play guard and you have Dillard and Mailata as your tackles to go along with Dickerson and Driscoll at guard....that's could be a stellar O-Line.  I really like Dickerson's potential at LG rather than C.  He's a massive human being and I don't think that's ideal for an NFL center.  Let's not forget that Herbig was playing some center.  If he continues to ummm "slim down" I don't see why he couldn't replace Kelce.

The O-Line has been the least of my worries and continues to be.  I think they have some serious young talent for the best O-Line coach in the league to work with.

I agree, I like Herbig as well and with dickersons injury history he could be a valuable backup at 3 positions.

If I remember Driscoll played some center in college as well.

Herbig Driscoll Dickerson could be a pretty good Interior going forward, I still think seumalo best fit is at center as well yet as a rookie he played a game at RT for an injured lane and looked better there than at Guard so who knows???

It's nice that the eagles prioritize Oline so much, I remember as a kid watching the eagles during buddy Kotite rhodes days and none of those teams had good o lines until Reid was hired and he and Castillo just put together some real good O lines then Mudd with his zone blocking straight into Stout whom I think is the best in the business as well.

Just now, Alphagrand said:

You can burn your tongue pretty badly on those hot pockets, and to my knowledge no one is even working on developing a vaccine for that 

Don't I know it.

I used to live on hot pockets and chef boy r Dee ravioli, those little pockets of lava will getcha as well🔥

33 minutes ago, Freshmilk said:

Couldn’t get 6 feet of separation from anyone but can still catch…if anyone needs the vaccine, it’s Ward.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3