Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

6 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

I get it.. Fulton didn't play much either though with knee injury

I worded that like garbage. I meant Fulton barely played so I don't think they would be so quick to give up on him because of that + he was a 2nd round pick. I'd do it in a heartbeat, but doesn't seem realistic. 

7 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

Kristian Fulton I've seen as a possible trade candidate for Ertz... Not the most reputable websites but thoughts on him?

Was it TATE? 

56 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I'd prefer to discuss abortion rather the state of the Flyer's goalie situation.  

Hart is only 22 and has the physical tools; he needs a better goaltending coach.  After last season, a sports psychologist would probably help too -- as long as it's a good one.

10 minutes ago, CouchKing said:

I don't think we trade Ertz until we extend Goeddert.

What if we can't come to terms with Goeddert?

Do we extended Ertz and trade Goeddert?

What does it matter now? Especially if Hurts will battle for the MVP.  :wacko:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

Hart is only 22 and has the physical tools; he needs a better goaltending coach.  After last season, a sports psychologist would probably help too -- as long as it's a good one.

He apparently had one and got rid of him prior to the season for some reason. 

23 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

image.thumb.png.09abf53cc1f13e9fa94129e89c0c03c4.png

After a google search, it looks like you found one person as clueless as you. Well done!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

After a google search, it looks like you found one person as clueless as you. Well done!

like i said, you ask every 6er fan going tonight who the big 3 are and they'd all answer the same. have a good one bud

12 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

local blog All Eyes on Sixers' Big 3 | The Phifth Quarter

some shotty company called sports illustrated(I never heard of them ) image.png.fbc178f38c79b20b2c612e9134a7c637.png

NBC company? unsure what they are... image.png.2be3e41cdb5046861b9a3245a3cd4aa3.png

EVERY LOVVVVVVESSSS THE ATLHETIC IN HERE!!! Cant wait to hear everyone change the narrative now that they called the 6ers big 3, the big 3. 

image.png.4fe63488fc69577ec4da6cefa3230c77.png

1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

like i said, you ask every 6er fan going tonight who the big 3 are and they'd all answer the same. have a good one bud

Wrong. You ask any real Sixers fan, not people like you, who the big 3 are and they laugh. Obviously we know who you are referring to but that’s not what they are called. That’s what an outsider who doesn’t know any better would call them. 

So much tension in here. Here, I'll change the subject to something that will unite us and lighten the mood:

Jalen Hurts sucks.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Now I want to be called the "big 3". Not that I deserve it, just want to be part of "the big 3" of posters.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Wrong. You ask any real Sixers fan, not people like you, who the big 3 are and they laugh. Obviously we know who you are referring to but that’s not what they are called. That’s what an outsider who doesn’t know any better would call them. 

Wait, so they do know who I was referring to. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, greend said:

Now I want to be called the "big 3". Not that I deserve it, just want to be part of "the big 3" of posters.  

people want to argue just to argue and to move the goal posts.

first it was 16 points is no where near 20.

then it was no one calls them the big 3. t

then only REAL fans know who the big 3 are but wouldnt call them that.

Next will be. We only call them the big 3 on Wednesdays and Thursdays during the playoffs after Ben has at least 10 points but not more then 15 and you have to ask them if a hot dog is a sandwich. 

15 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Went Over Your Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, greend said:

As long as your wife isn't calling you that just to make you feel better ........ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There's no such thing as Big 3, everyone knows its the Big 12

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Next will be. We only call them the big 3 on Wednesdays and Thursdays during the playoffs after Ben has at least 10 points but not more then 15 and you have to ask them if a hot dog is a sandwich. 

Irony GIF - Irony - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

This all started because I said we won't win by 20 tonight.  I did not say it is impossible to win by 20 in the playoffs, I have been saying it is very difficult.  The further along you get in the playoffs, the tougher the competition is.  Can we win by 20 tonight?  Obviously it is possible and now that I said we won't, we probably will.  Then you look up stats from the first series where we played a team we should have swept and got involved.  Let's put into perspective.  Since you are obviously clueless about basketball, let's use hockey.  A sport you are "great" at analyzing.  You think the flyers would win by 6 goals in the second round?  Sure, it is possible but it is difficult to do and unlikely to happen.  Your top 5 goalie could also have 3 shutouts in a row.  That is also possible, yet unlikely.  

Yes, only real Sixers fans know that they are not referred to as the big 3.  National media does not know about the Sixers.  You might as well be on TNT sitting next to Shaq and Chuck because you sound equally as stupid.

What else you got?

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

With like 14 teams.  

Or the BIG.  Which was the Big 10.  Then 11.  And now It's just BIG.

Speaking of Big.  Big Bang Theory is a terrible show.  And the movie BIG was horrendous.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

This all started because I said we won't win by 20 tonight.  I did not say it is impossible to win by 20 in the playoffs, I have been saying it is very difficult.  The further along you get in the playoffs, the tougher the competition is.  Can we win by 20 tonight?  Obviously it is possible and now that I said we won't, we probably will.  Then you look up stats from the first series where we played a team we should have swept and got involved.  Let's put into perspective.  Since you are obviously clueless about basketball, let's use hockey.  A sport you are "great" at analyzing.  You think the flyers would win by 5 goals in the second round?  Sure, it is possible but it is difficult to do an unlikely to happen.  Your top 5 goalie could also have 3 shutouts in a row.  That is also possible, yet unlikely.  

Yes, only real Sixers fans know that they are not referred to as the big 3.  National media does not know about the Sixers.  You might as well be on TNT sitting next to Shaq and Chuck because you sound equally as stupid.

What else you got?

What's this Sixers thing you're talking about?  I don't follow.  

BTW.  Don't you ever compare Shaq and Chuck to that dummy ever again.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Big 10? 

I think it's funny that he posted a google question that referenced the "big 3" and Jimmy Butler was in 2 of the pictures.  Man.  Really nailed his point home there.  :roll:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

With like 14 teams.  

Or the BIG.  Which was the Big 10.  Then 11.  And now It's just BIG.

Speaking of Big.  Big Bang Theory is a terrible show.  And the movie BIG was horrendous.  

BIG was PG and they were allowed to say "F". Fun times back then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

What's this Sixers thing you're talking about?  I don't follow.

The team that has the Big 3, didn't you hear?  The Sixers are the team with the greatest scorer of all-time, Ben Simmons.  It's true, Bacarty told me so!