Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Worst offensive basketball I’ve ever seen 

Gotta know how to finish games.. the 3rd quarter they stand around, stop pushing the ball up and the turnovers start adding up. They deserve to lose this

As a Raptors fan, I'm still miffed at the 76ers for refusing to pay any real assets for Kyle Lowry. He could have helped (duh). 

• Like 1

Embiid is so hurt he couldn’t make free throws.   He shouldn’t have been on the floor!!!   Aarrrgggggghh!!

Ben Simmons reminds me a lot, believe it or not, of Reagor. I know that's weird, but stay with me for a second:

They suck.

• Haha 4

I can’t wait to hear from the political pot shot, Ben apologist, self righteous windbag head coach.   I hope he tells us about the treasure we have in Philly.   

Just now, Swoop said:

Ben Simmons reminds me a lot, believe it or not, of Reagor. I know that's weird, but stay with me for a second:

They suck.

You forgot soft, immature and all about the social media.   

• Like 2

Ben Simmons free throw percentage dipped below Jalen Hurts Week 17 completion percentage 

• Haha 3

That had to be one of, if not the, worst losses in franchise history. 

Doc sh...t the bed in the fourth qtr.  Ran the same play with Embiid and Curry for 9 consecutive minutes.  Our 2nd leading scorer left to stand in the corner doing nothing.  We were so easy to defend, no player movement, no ball movement, no getting their defense moving side to side.  Atlanta only had to guard 2 players for an entire qtr.  Outrageous.  And insisting that Curry stay on Williams for what, 10 consecutive points?  Wow.  The playoff Doc out in spades tonight.  I hope he is coaching the Celtics next season.

• Like 1

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Ben Simmons 100% needs to get traded ASAP

Would be happy just releasing him. He Carson Wentz’d his trade value.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Would be happy just releasing him. He Carson Wentz’d his trade value.

Not even close.  We got a 3rd and potential 1st.  That’s hardly comparable to just releasing a guy.  

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Not even close.  We got a 3rd and potential 1st.  That’s hardly comparable to just releasing a guy.  

Yeah I just want him gone.

10 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Yeah I just want him gone.

I don’t know anything about NBA contracts, but 4 more years at an AAV of more than $35M — for a guy who is allergic to the other team’s basket?  Seems unmovable 

18 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

I don’t know anything about NBA contracts, but 4 more years at an AAV of more than $35M — for a guy who is allergic to the other team’s basket?  Seems unmovable 

Its not

Simmons and Embiid at the line like:

Sixers remind me of those early 2000s Eagles teams. Never gonna win the big one with this group, regular season win total be damned.

If Ben went 8-14 from FT instead of 4-14, we win this game. 57% for him from the stripe and we win. Lol. 

• Like 1