Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

At 38:30, you get to see Nick Sirianni react to the Colts drafting Michael Pittman and Jonathan Taylor. :lol: 

You have to clink the link that takes you to YouTube since it's the NFL's video and this isn't the official EMB.

35 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

At 38:30, you get to see Nick Sirianni react to the Colts drafting Michael Pittman and Jonathan Taylor. :lol: 

I think he liked it. 

5 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

No way does Micah Parson last until #15.

And if we have knowledge that he might slide we should definitely trade down to 10 or 11.

2 hours ago, schuy7 said:

You have to clink the link that takes you to YouTube since it's the NFL's video and this isn't the official EMB.

Javontae is sorta like Taylor. I just don't think I love the idea of a RB in round two though considering the state of our defense and wide receivers and I want another quality interior o-lineman to unseat Isaac.

1 hour ago, Right4thePicking said:

And if we have knowledge that he might slide we should definitely trade down to 10 or 11.

The guy can slide to twenty, they still won't take him. May as well sulk now and get it over with to lessen the draft day blues. 

Looking at Jeremiah's top 20, i'd be totally fine with trading to the 10-18 range. Even twice while staying within this range if the opportunity presents itself. I love the two receivers at 6, so if either are there it will severely sting to pass them up. If gone however, it would make it easier.

There's a couple d-linemen, versatile o-linemen that can be plugged inside, Pitts. I'm in the belief we are ok at OT if Lane's ankle is ok. I like Driscoll backing him up too. Now if our medical staff doesn't think he will be the same then that changes the tides. I'm going off the belief he has the surgery to correct the issue and he will return to form or pretty darn close which is still a pro bowl level.

This team needs so much I think it's in the best interest to get a small bunch of quality selections while staying in the top 18.  This is a multi year build, unfortunately, and quantity plus quality will help begin the transformation. 

14 hours ago, The Blackfish said:

McCown seriously??    That’s embarrassing.  Is that really true?  

I'd take him here as a q.b. coach. But head coach?