Deshaun Watson (Texans QB) -- TRADED TO CLEVELAND

eaglesfan0075

I honestly dont care if he would drop his no trade clause to come to Philly or not. I would not give the asking price the Texans want to get for him. He is not worth the aggravation and all his drama issues that he brings with him, and its not just his legal concerns that Im talking about. . 

18 hours ago, What The F said:

Panthers Offering CMC and multiple high picks...  ouch

Makes sense... I mean CMC is a fantastic player but he's a RB who has had injury issues...

• Like 1

According to NFL.com this morning, the Panthers have pulled out of a Watson trade, and it’s basically Miami or nothing…

I hope he doesn’t get traded to Miami, as the NFL has said (according to nfl.com) that they don’t have enough information to place Watson on the exempt list, so he’d be eligible to play straight away…which would, no doubt, make them a better team overnight…and that could mean a top 5 draft pick coming our way drops to a top 10…

All will become apparent in the next 48 hours…

Aaand Schefter reports that Houston will NOT trade Watson before the trade deadline! 🥳

The Thibodeaux to Philly scenario lives on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kwahu said:

Aaand Schefter reports that Houston will NOT trade Watson before the trade deadline! 🥳

The Thibodeaux to Philly scenario lives on.

Please please please. Mind you beating Detroit yesterday didn't help our cause there. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

My god why on earth would they be willing to pay that. He's good, he's very very good but he's not that good. And then they can't build around him either. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's not that freaking good

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My god why on earth would they be willing to pay that. He's good, he's very very good but he's not that good. And then they can't build around him either. 

Agreed. I wouldn’t give up more than a sixth. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Agreed. I wouldn’t give up more than a sixth. 

I mean look... A first for a player of that ability (let's ignore the off field stuff for a second) sure. 2 firsts? Yeah OK I could probably get on board. 2 firsts and a second? Yeah I'd still be in just about. But anything above that and no that's too steep. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 8:04 AM, 20dawk4life said:

Thats what happens when you havent had a franchise QB since the mid 90's.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

With Flores out, I can see Watson being open to other spots as a result. Fins are a clown show.

Fully expect Howie to kick the tires on this trade again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

With Flores out, I can see Watson being open to other spots as a result. Fins are a clown show.

Fully expect Howie to kick the tires on this trade again.

Yeah I think he will be open to other spots. Although the Phins did show that they can be a pretty decent team... But it depends on who they hire as HC I guess. 

Anyway, for the price it'll take I do not want.

Again, Watson has said he wanted a minority GM/HC. Rumor is hes already saying he wants to play for Flores if he lands a new coaching gig with a poor QB. 

Would be very intersting if the Texans hire Flores, lol. Watson said he would never play for the Texans again. Would be hilarious if Flores his favorite coach get hired there then he either has to go back on word and play for the GM and Owner he hates or has to pick a different minority coach to support. Right now his only choice would be the Steelers. That could change in a week or so. 

Not to forget, if he dint get along with his current GM and Owner, there is no chance he wants to be with Howie. 

2 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

you really want this clown? 

How exactly is he a clown? I don't recall him being proven guilty of anything as of today. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MagicMoment said:

How exactly is he a clown? I don't recall him being proven guilty of anything as of today. 

not proven guilty but usually where there is smokes is atleast some fire... and even if nothing more comes of it i personally would rather not have a qb who goes around paying for sex. 

Please no.  Regardless of the truth of all the allegations they don’t need the drama or culture impact of bringing Watson to the team.  And too many holes to give up the picks.

14 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

not proven guilty but usually where there is smokes is atleast some fire... and even if nothing more comes of it i personally would rather not have a qb who goes around paying for sex. 

Paying for sex is a whole different league than rape. I agree it isn't a good look regardless but I wouldn't call him a clown until the verdict.