lmao of course. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/22/2021 at 8:53 AM, TEW said:

Why do you continue to push this lie?

That one along with "his foot slipped on the gas pedal" are my top 2 CVON classics. 

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

That one along with "his foot slipped on the gas pedal" are my top 2 CVON classics. 

Of top 2 made up stories because TEW made you feel butthurt all those times? Yeah, those are doozies. :lol: 

Just now, Kz! said:

Of top 2 made up stories because TEW made you feel butthurt all those times? Yeah, those are doozies. :lol: 

Watching you guys try to walk back your hot takes never ceases to get old. 

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

Watching you guys try to walk back your hot takes never ceases to get old. 

waahhhhh TEW upset me so now I constantly say that he wants to murder all illegal immigrants. Grow up, loser. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

waahhhhh TEW upset me so now I constantly say that he wants to murder all illegal immigrants. Grow up, loser. :lol: 

200.gif

On 8/23/2021 at 9:00 AM, Gannan said:

9 hours ago, MidMoFo said:

Yeah I'm not a fan of this at all. But honestly I'm also surprised it wasn't already being done. I always assumed that if a transaction was recorded anywhere that it was subject to scrutiny for tax purposes. 

I do kinda miss the days when I could be paid in cash. 

Dems are lying about something that is blatantly untrue on twitter again:

Imagine how little regard these people have for their voters. DCotP.

5 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Yeah I'm not a fan of this at all. But honestly I'm also surprised it wasn't already being done. I always assumed that if a transaction was recorded anywhere that it was subject to scrutiny for tax purposes. 

I do kinda miss the days when I could be paid in cash. 

I’m not a fan of it either, but when you have so many cheating the system I am not surprised it’s being considered. 

2 hours ago, Kz! said:

Dems are lying about something that is blatantly untrue on twitter again:

Imagine how little regard these people have for their voters. DCotP.

So is the latest Q conspiracy that the video footage of these things happening was all staged... like the moon landing?

7144868e870addacd44d5290921e64312d-Getty

Question for those of you still engaging Kz!: How is that working out for you?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gannan said:

So is the latest Q conspiracy that the video footage of these things happening was all staged... like the moon landing?

The latest "internet conspiracy" is that those aren't whips, you complete imbecile. :lol: :roll: 

Gannan is literally out here thinking border patrol was whipping Haitian illegals all because his favorite political party told him to. The idiocy is just staggering. 

1 hour ago, Kz! said:

The latest "internet conspiracy" is that those aren't whips, you complete imbecile. :lol: :roll: 

Gannan is literally out here thinking border patrol was whipping Haitian illegals all because his favorite political party told him to. The idiocy is just staggering. 

I'm just asking questions here, but why would Chuck Schumer lie?

8 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I'm just asking questions here, but why would Chuck Schumer lie?

Because he understands his supporters are dumb enough to believe him without the slightest bit of scrutiny or research? See for example this post:

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: 

4 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Because he understands his supporters are dumb enough to believe him without the slightest bit of scrutiny or research? See for example this post:

:roll: :roll: :roll: 

I'm no expert but it sure looks like a leather strap making contact with a harmless unarmed immigrant. Shocking if true. Also possible war crimes if true. Wow. Wow. Wow. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

I'm no expert but it sure looks like a leather strap making contact with a harmless unarmed immigrant. Shocking if true. Also possible war crimes if true. Wow. Wow. Wow. 

Gannan went from saying border patrol was whipping Haitian migrants to "a leather strap was making contact with them" in the blink of an eye. That's why I say it's a cult, people. DCotP. :lol: 

Just now, Kz! said:

Gannan went from saying border patrol was whipping Haitian migrants to "a leather strap was making contact with them" in the blink of an eye. That's why I say it's a cult, people. DCotP. :lol: 

He's making a whipping like motion with a leather strap against a helpless unarmed man

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gannan said:

He's making a whipping like motion with a leather strap against a helpless unarmed man

:roll: 

Video speaks for itself. Helpless guy, literally meandering through the water is violently and viscously assaulted. Hopefully appropriate legal action is taken against the perpetrators of this violence. 

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

Video speaks for itself. Helpless guy, literally meandering through the water is violently and viscously assaulted. Hopefully appropriate legal action is taken against the perpetrators of this violence. 

So you understand now that it's not a whip and no one was whipped right? lmfao get wrecked.

But I get it, seeing a dude on horseback doing the bare minimum to keep people from illegally streaming over the border was pretty traumatic for you. :lol: :roll: 

• Haha 1