Sign in to follow this  
mr_hunt

the cheeto discussion thread - lock him up!

16 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

Oh, so you're not voting for Trump?

Nope.  Voting for Bidump.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Bob eph supporting Trump when he degrades our military is not a shock.  Not at all.

Anyone in Trump’s family ever served?  I thought not....

So what?  That means they degrade the military because nobody served?  C’mon, man!  Both my G-pops served in WWII.  My dad was exempt from Vietnam because he was in med school.  Does that mean my pop is a draft dodging ****ot?  Forget about the many lives he saved between 1972 and 2017.  ****ots!  Eat deek!

27 minutes ago, Jsvand12 said:

Unfortunately, unless video of him saying this comes out his flock will just reflexively believe their messiah. Even more unfortunately, most would probably still believe him even if there was a video. I will never understand the devotion of his cult. I’ve never seen anything like it in politics. How people can so easily believe  that a supposed billionaire that has never cared about anyone in his life (aside from Ivanka because she’s hot) but himself genuinely cares at all about them is just so confusing.

Same. I've never seen a politician worshiped the way Trump is. Not even Reagan. Trump supporters don't just have one sticker or a lawn sign. It's giant flags, stickers, signs, everywhere. He's obviously a disgusting human being and a total a hole. The explanation as to why they like him so much? It's precisely because he's an a hole, and a racist a hole at that. It let's the other racists and a holes embrace their true nature instead of trying to hide it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

Same. I've never seen a politician worshiped the way Trump is. Not even Reagan. Trump supporters don't just have one sticker or a lawn sign. It's giant flags, stickers, signs, everywhere. He's obviously a disgusting human being and a total a hole. The explanation as to why they like him so much? It's precisely because he's an a hole, and a racist a hole at that. It let's the other racists and a holes embrace their true nature instead of trying to hide it.

There doesn't really seem to be any other explanation.

Snake oil salesman.  Will probably go down in history as one of best!

I have an exceptional high tolerance of people, am very forgiving, so when I tell you I hate someone, I mean it.

I loathe this man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jsvand12 said:

Unfortunately, unless video of him saying this comes out his flock will just reflexively believe their messiah.

There is proof already. He called McCain a loser because his plane got shot down in Vietnam and he was taken as POW.

Trump disparaged Vindman for doing his job. I am sure there are others.

National embarrassment. 
His face says it all. 

• Like 1

Trump went to France. Took some art pieces from the US ambassador’s residence and put them in the White House. You know like people do, when you see something you like, you just go ahead and take it. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, toolg said:

Trump went to France. Took some art pieces from the US ambassador’s residence and put them in the White House. You know like people do, when you see something you like, you just go ahead and take it. 

When you’re a star they let you do it...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Honestly, this is the least surprising story of the Trump presidency.

• Like 1

It’s like Succession meets the Beverly Hillbillies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

46 minutes ago, hey suess said:

It’s like Succession meets the Beverly Hillbillies.

Sweet jesus that's a good one.

Trump explaining why no generals have come to his defense:

15 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Trump explaining why no generals have come to his defense:

He says this, while also bragging about increasing the military budget, which gives all those wonderful companies more money to make more bombs and planes.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Phillyterp85 said:

He says this, while also bragging about increasing the military budget, which gives all those wonderful companies more money to make more bombs and planes.

Yeah, blaming the military for the military industrial complex is a new one.  Although they certainly have a hand in things.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Phillyterp85 said:

Nah, that’s so the enlisted dudes can get one more pad of butter for their bread. 

This is all the military’s fault!!

0346E777-7746-4C3A-94A4-971645C69084.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Nah, that’s so the enlisted dudes can get one more pad of butter for their bread. 

Ah yes, who could forget the time when Trump claimed that the troops were getting a 10% salary increase when in reality it was 3.1%.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 7:59 AM, mayanh8 said:

Someone help this dude.

Speaking of losers and suckers

when you elect a POS as president, one cant be surprised when the POS acts like a POS. i mean after all, he's a POS. 

• Like 1

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-racism-obama-michael-cohen-chicago-b419763.html

Trump said 'only blacks could live this way' about Chicago and hates Obama because he's Black, Michael Cohen claims

Former Trump fixer says now-president disliked Barack Obama just because of his skin color

Michael Cohen, Donald Trump's former fixer and personal attorney, claims his former client once said "only the blacks" could live in difficult conditions as the duo drove through a predominantly black neighborhood in Chicago.

"Only the Blacks could live this way," Mr Cohen told NBC News in an interview to air later Tuesday to coincide with the release of his new tell-all book. "I, of course, said to him, 'Well that's not really true,'" Mr Cohen claimed. "He goes, 'No, only the Blacks could live this way.'"

Mr Cohen also contended to NBC that Mr Trump's longtime disdain for former President Barack Obama stems from the 44th commander in chief being both black and the country's first black president.

Mr Trump's former fixer describes his former boss as a racist who has become the leader of a cult. He also suggested in the interview that the president should step down before he is shamed when hit with possible criminal charges.

"In the book, obviously, I describe Mr. Trump as a cult leader, and I was in this cult," Mr Cohen said of his book, "Disloyal: a Memoir."

"So one of the purposes of writing the book is really from one former cult member to the current ones," he told NBC's Lester Holt in a sit-down to air Tuesday evening. "I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Open your eyes as I have. And I want you to appreciate that Donald Trump cares for no one or anything other than himself."

hmm....are we going with "cohen is a known liar" & ignoring the fact that trump hired & associated himself with cohen for years.