Sign in to follow this  
xBMTx

Another mass shooting...

9 hours ago, TEW said:

60mph on I95,

So you're the arsehat slowing everyone down? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

So you're the arsehat slowing everyone down? 

:roll: 

No, I'm part German. I understand order. :lol: 

You're talking about the morons who don't comprehend that the right lane is for cruising and the left lane is for overtaking.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TEW said:

No, I'm part German. I understand order. :lol: 

You're talking about the morons who don't comprehend that the right lane is for cruising and the left lane is for overtaking.

Holy ish. I had the "lane" discussion with my father in law and it might have been the most frustrated I have ever been in my life.

Dumb and dumber were found last night on the outskirts of Detroit, hiding in a commercial building. During the arraignment, their lawyer is still trying to claim they weren't hiding or fleeing, just had a "logistics" issue and got tied up with errands which is why they were no shows yesterday. The $4k ATM withdrawal and both of their phones being turned off in the afternoon yesterday were merely coincidences they claim. Because, ya know, clearly lying during their arraignment is always a good look.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Dumb and dumber were found last night on the outskirts of Detroit, hiding in a commercial building. During the arraignment, their lawyer is still trying to claim they weren't hiding or fleeing, just had a "logistics" issue and got tied up with errands which is why they were no shows yesterday. The $4k ATM withdrawal and both of their phones being turned off in the afternoon yesterday were merely coincidences they claim. Because, ya know, clearly lying during their arraignment is always a good look.

As long as no one looks up their social media posts.  Those are off limits.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DEagle7 said:

As long as no one looks up their social media posts.  Those are off limits.

I like how they're so indignant over this and claiming the prosection is just trying to turn this into a media spectacle. If I were the prosector I would've said, "I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it became a media spectacle when your son used the gun you bought for him to murder 4 innocent kids in cold blood, then you fled when charged with a crime."

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Holy ish. I had the "lane" discussion with my father in law and it might have been the most frustrated I have ever been in my life.

It's why we can't have nice things, like the autobahn.

12 minutes ago, TEW said:

It's why we can't have nice things, like the autobahn.

Yup. One car cruising the speed limit in the passing lane can congest miles.

• Like 1

Parents of the year!

A former neighbor told the Free Press she had concerns about their parenting long before Tuesday's tragedy.

Jennifer and James Crumbley often left their young son home alone while drinking at bars in downtown Lake Orion in 2014 and 2015, former neighbor Kayla LeMieux said. The boy would have been between 8 and 9 years old at that time.

It was so concerning to LeMieux, 28, that she said she made an anonymous phone complaint to the state’s Children’s Protective Services.

"When they were gone, he would come knock on our door,” LeMieux said of the boy. "They didn’t leave him with a phone.

It was really when I finally started to say more, because I was just like, even after calling CPS, they were still doing it and even me saying something to them, they were still like ‘Oh he is fine,’ ” LeMieux said.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/12/05/james-and-jennifer-crumbley-ethan-oxford-high-shooting/8867284002/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Also saw this uncorroborated rumor being passed around for why they were hiding in Detroit. If true, it might be the most fitting part of this whole saga yet.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Parents of the year!

A former neighbor told the Free Press she had concerns about their parenting long before Tuesday's tragedy.

Jennifer and James Crumbley often left their young son home alone while drinking at bars in downtown Lake Orion in 2014 and 2015, former neighbor Kayla LeMieux said. The boy would have been between 8 and 9 years old at that time.

It was so concerning to LeMieux, 28, that she said she made an anonymous phone complaint to the state’s Children’s Protective Services.

"When they were gone, he would come knock on our door,” LeMieux said of the boy. "They didn’t leave him with a phone.

It was really when I finally started to say more, because I was just like, even after calling CPS, they were still doing it and even me saying something to them, they were still like ‘Oh he is fine,’ ” LeMieux said.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/12/05/james-and-jennifer-crumbley-ethan-oxford-high-shooting/8867284002/

Kid was doomed from the beginning with crap parents. 

• Like 1

His parents definitely earned their rep, but we also have to give a shout out to the progressive Democrat policies that kept the school from kicking him out and notifying the police. Keep giving obviously dangerous people more and more chances. It’s working out so well.

42 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

His parents definitely earned their rep, but we also have to give a shout out to the progressive Democrat policies that kept the school from kicking him out and notifying the police. Keep giving obviously dangerous people more and more chances. It’s working out so well.

There it is:roll: 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

There it is:roll: 

Of course it is. Keep ignoring it though. What’s a few dead here and there as long as progressives get to keep showing dangerous people how much they care about them?

2 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Of course it is. Keep ignoring it though. What’s a few dead here and there as long as progressives get to keep showing dangerous people how much they care about them?

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

You’re gleeful with your bloodlust temporarily satisfied.

• Confused 1

Just now, The_Omega said:

You need to get some professional help dude

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

You're a joke. Get it together.

• Like 1

All about the root causes, until your policies are directly implicated in 2 mass murders in a matter of weeks, then don’t you dare talk about the root causes. God you all are horrible human beings. Just self-absorbed scum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That kid needed professional help so his parents bought him a gun.  Even if you think the school didn’t do enough the parents were criminally negligent.

17 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

All about the root causes, until your policies are directly implicated in 2 mass murders in a matter of weeks, then don’t you dare talk about the root causes. God you all are horrible human beings. Just self-absorbed scum.

You have issues man.  Chill the F out.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Yeah dude, this is always the parents fault until they are red-blooded Republicans. Then we need to be sure to blame liberals somehow. You're a sick person. 

• Like 1

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that politics has been brought in

• Like 1

The parents were called into school the day of the shooting.  At that point the parents could have checked their son’s backpack because they knew they had just bought him a gun.

But sure, let’s blame the school.  :wacko:

54 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

The root cause is just crap parenting. Maybe an IQ test is needed to get pregnant.