Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire teaser trailer jump to page 3

NOTW

10 hours ago, paco said:

Pass

Pass... the popcorn? The skittles? 

• Like 1

Looked ok.... Hard to say with how long ago an actual Ghostbusters movie was made 

a  3:40 trailer? Are we ever going to actually see a movie for the first time without the micro trailer-ized version again? 

Having his grandkids fight ghosts is going the Stranger Things/Goonies route.  I would have preferred just a new generation that is trained by the veterans. 

The original was massively overrated. There, I said it.

On 4/21/2021 at 9:33 AM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

The original was massively overrated. There, I said it.

You are not wrong.

• Sad 1

You know some studio exec looked at the Baby Yoda hype, called a meeting and pounded on the table saying "WE NEED A BABY YODA!!!"

Hence....  Baby Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

(Also, they sounded like Member Berries.....  Ironic)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

You know some studio exec looked at the Baby Yoda hype, called a meeting and pounded on the table saying "WE NEED A BABY YODA!!!"

I'd like.to.think it all started with baby groot

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'd like.to.think it all started with baby groot

Baby Groot is a Fing ****! 

Sorry....just had my first glass of Friday night bourbon and just wanted to make sure the filters worked on here.  Carry on!  

16 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Sorry....just had my first glass of Friday night bourbon and just wanted to make sure the filters worked on here.  Carry on!  

Lol I'm glad my post could be of service!! Drink away good sir!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

On the way to 4 again?  Not that I'm judging, just asking.  Hey, we've all got quirks and flaws, just like Leatherface. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Green_Guinness said:

On the way to 4 again?  Not that I'm judging, just asking.  Hey, we've all got quirks and flaws, just like Leatherface. 

Nope.  Ended with just 2 small glasses on the rocks.  I honestly ate so much Thai food that I didn't feel like drinking, which brings me to a little bit of a crossroad.  

I can either end up like this guy:

Señor GIF - fat guy - Greatest GIFs Of All Time - Pronounced GIF or JIF? -  Cheezburger

or Lahey:

Fall Down Drunk GIFs | Tenor

19 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

That plus "Lets make the protagonists teenagers so we can cast a wider net.   Face it, everyone who loves Ghostbusters is old enough to put themselves in a high risk category for Covid and we need to get butts in the seats!"

Just from that preview, it screams annoying teenager movie.

12 hours ago, hputenis said:

I'm out on Baby Groot.  GotG2 sucked (did grow on me a bit, but still a disappointment) and I think baby groot was part of it.

Brooding teenage Groot, however, was a big improvement.  But they still don't top the OG

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n5poepuYF41qdfs7xo5_250.gif

• Like 1

Stranger Things: Ghostbusters 3

A Ghostbusters reboot should be simply the older cast training new recruits. The first cast were big comedy names. This has Paul Rudd for comedy at least but it looks like it's going to be more serious. 

You can have kids in the cast as victims or a younger Ghostbuster recruit but the main cast should be adults.

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Stranger Things: Ghostbusters 3

A Ghostbusters reboot should be simply the older cast training new recruits. The first cast were big comedy names. This has Paul Rudd for comedy at least but it looks like it's going to be more serious. 

You can have kids in the cast as victims or a younger Ghostbuster recruit but the main cast should be adults.

A bunch of 70 yr olds training people to catch ghosts?? Sounds about as good as their idea with the kids. 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

A bunch of 70 yr olds training people to catch ghosts?? Sounds about as good as their idea with the kids. 

They should've done that years ago.

A movie now could start with a new team established and have cameos of the older cast.