Jump to content
Mlodj

The 2020 Corona Thread

Recommended Posts

lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

And risk the spread of Covid, when the idea is to keep people at home, away from each other.  You sure are clever. :roll: 

Using covid as an excuse to get free stuff from the goverment is a really bad look. If you can afford 5 kids, then you should be able to afford to buy a few covid tests, they are fairly inexpensive. I can venmo you some cash if you really need it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Only 2 out of the 5 are out of the house I guess.
 

Guess? You need to double down on the surveillance Dave. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrPhilly said:

Guess? You need to double down on the surveillance Dave. 

I may have mixed up his mistress with one of his kids.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

The Omega does have 5 kids, but some are adults already and out of the house.   So here’s the workaround - he has his older kids order some then hits them up for tests.

5? Somebody's got some explaining to do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_Omega said:

5? Somebody's got some explaining to do.

Don’t tell me you changed your name from Zuker6 to Zuker7 because you got a dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait or was it 5 to 6?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Wait or was it 5 to 6?

This oughta keep you busy for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Or 7 to 8?

:unsure:

Just shut up and give him free tests.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Under the new program, you can buy and get reimbursed by your insurance for 8 per person, per month (i.e. a total of 40 tests per month for a family of 5) but this site allows for a no-questions-asked hassle-free method to get 4 tests. 

Yea. But what if you need 45 tests????? Damn federal government!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jsvand12 said:

Yea. But what if you need 45 tests????? Damn federal government!

I mean this guy blames the goverment for pretty much everything, why would he stop at getting free stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were some empty shelves at the grocery store and schools are closed again after we got 4 inches of snow.

Let's Go Brandon!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toty said:

if you pee on your feet in a hot shower, it feels cold even though the pee's warm because the water is warmer than the pee

If you look at the Billy Penn statue when it's raining the way the water runs off his scroll makes it look like he's taking a leak on City Hall.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

There were some empty shelves at the grocery store and schools are closed again after we got 4 inches of snow.

Let's Go Brandon!!!

I cooked and ate more chicken wings this week than at any other point in my life.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boogyman said:

I cooked and ate more chicken wings this week than at any other point in my life.

You should try Plucker's sometime with me and @mayanh8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

You should try Plucker's sometime with me and @mayanh8

I enjoy cooking to be honest. I doubt any franchise has better wings than what I can make myself.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Toty said:

if you pee on your feet in a hot shower, it feels cold even though the pee's warm because the water is warmer than the pee

Oddly enough, Poe ended up being wrong. Our ingenuity has allowed us to create a cipher for which we cannot solve.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DBW said:

Again, Who is they?  In your mind, is it bill gates, Fauci, and the ceo of Pfizer huddled in a lab with a microscope trying to concoct the next mutation?  In your mind, are you tucker Carlson who has stumbled upon this secret lab and you see that it’s your civic duty to out these commie  **** who aim to control your every thought with their next virus?  

If so You need to talk to your weed guy because he’s Fing your crap up. 

You're as dense as lead with the memory of Brandon.

They is us. That virus was bought and paid for with US tax dollars. 

Save this somewhere so we don't have to cover this ground again. For Fsake.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

You're as dense as lead with the memory of Brandon.

They is us. That virus was bought and paid for with US tax dollars. 

Save this somewhere so we don't have to cover this ground again. For Fsake.

image.jpeg.85f3ac736866bf46dc612a75a1c54bf8.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, DBW said:

image.jpeg.85f3ac736866bf46dc612a75a1c54bf8.jpeg

Not particularly.

Subject to change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

99% chance someone who is pro vax mandate is also anti voter ID.....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

99% chance someone who is pro vax mandate is also anti voter ID.....

Sad but true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

99% chance someone who is pro vax mandate is also anti voter ID.....

I don’t care what the specifics end up being, but I want voting and buying a firearm to require the same amount of paperwork. If you took a Form 4473 and changed the title to "voting application” it would be the most racist thing ever. 
 

I also want vaccines and abortions to some with the same amount of choice. I’m vaxxed and don’t even care about abortion but we need to be consistent. If we’re pro choice, then we’re pro choice. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Shakenbake36 said:

I don’t care what the specifics end up being, but I want voting and buying a firearm to require the same amount of paperwork. If you took a Form 4473 and changed the title to "voting application” it would be the most racist thing ever. 
 

I also want vaccines and abortions to some with the same amount of choice. I’m vaxxed and don’t even care about abortion but we need to be consistent. If we’re pro choice, then we’re pro choice. 

This would make sense if abortions we're contagious. They're not. Also there's no ticking clock where after a certain time period someone HAS to get vaccinated. You can choose not to be vaccinated at any point. 

Completely asinine comparison. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...