Sign in to follow this  
Mlodj

The 2020 Corona Thread

6 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Oh are you back to believing polls now? I can never keep up, you should just post it as a status on your twitter bio.

Polls are mostly accurate , except for the last 2 Presidential elections they are pretty good. There is no reason to believe dems are lying about which network they watch

5 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Oh are you back to believing polls now? I can never keep up, you should just post it as a status on your twitter bio.

He is always all over the place with his "the glass is completely smashed" act. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kz! said:

This Robert Malone dude is the inventor of mRNA vaccines (says that on his twitter bio):

His brother Sam Malone invented bars

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

His brother Sam Malone invented bars

Latest Rimshot GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Polls are mostly accurate , except for the last 2 Presidential elections they are pretty good. There is no reason to believe dems are lying about which network they watch

So if those polls are accurate and if the math of 9+3=12 still holds up, then the percentage of republicans watching liberal media is higher than the percentage of democrats watching conservative media. I guess that's a win for dems then, right? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

So if those polls are accurate and if the math of 9+3=12 still holds up, then the percentage of republicans watching liberal media is higher than the percentage of democrats watching conservative media. I guess that's a win for dems then, right? 

Absolutely

You give everyone 3 months to get the shot in their arms and anyone that doesn't have it yet is forced to get the shot in their D (or C, I'm not sexist).  Problem solved.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

You give everyone 3 months to get the shot in their arms and anyone that doesn't have it yet is forced to get the shot in their D (or C, I'm not sexist).  Problem solved.

3 months is too generous 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

President Barack Obama's signature piece of legislation, the Affordable Care Act (ACA), allows employers who provide health insurance and public and private health insurers to charge smokers up to 50 percent higher rates. ... Studies have shown that monetary incentives can significantly increase smoking cessation

do the same for the un-vaccinated. 

obama was so ahead of his time :worthy:   

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

do the same for the un-vaccinated. 

obama was so ahead of his time :worthy:   

Or no coverage

21 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Thanks NHEagle for helping here.

What happened to that guy.  Wins the day and then gets banned ??

image.png.66da1df01d13b4d9b66154de762c38ec.png

@Moderator6 what did he do ??

• Like 1

Munson coming back and instantly becoming a CVON darling is a perfect analogy for how far left the overton window has shifted. :lol: 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

What happened to that guy.  Wins the day and then gets banned ??

image.png.66da1df01d13b4d9b66154de762c38ec.png

@Moderator6 what did he do ??

A7F95F8E-75BB-42A1-9FA8-1560B88EBF6F.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

A7F95F8E-75BB-42A1-9FA8-1560B88EBF6F.jpeg

image.png.bbfe9cedd610a94cc47ed55bc9c614b6.png

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

image.png.bbfe9cedd610a94cc47ed55bc9c614b6.png

Yeah I know. I took a screenshot after he won the day because I knew his account would probably disappear pretty soon.

:roll: 

5 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Yeah I know. I took a screenshot after he won the day because I knew his account would probably disappear pretty soon.

:roll: 

What gave you that impression and do you know what he did ??

20 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Munson coming back and instantly becoming a CVON darling is a perfect analogy for how far left the overton window has shifted. :lol: 

He mentioned that a lot of shots have a second or third booster shot, which I hadn’t really been thinking about. I don’t agree with everything he says but obviously I agree with a lot of it. Moreso than someone who broadcasts Alex Berenson’s tweets anyway.  Lmao

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

He mentioned that a lot of shots have a second or third booster shot, which I hadn’t really been thinking about. I don’t agree with everything he says but obviously I agree with a lot of it. Moreso than someone who broadcasts Alex Berenson’s tweets anyway.  Lmao

Back on the old boards he was considered a far left wacko. Now you could literally copy and paste his stuff to one of about 10 different posters in here and no one would bat an eye. :lol: :roll: 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

What gave you that impression and do you know what he did ??

Munson is perma-banned.  He probably just snuck through the approval process because training camp is starting and they’re getting some new members on this site.  Once the moderators caught on he was banned.

Someone is very upset he has no friends and nobody likes him on a message board. F'ing loser.

Barker told AP, "I was strongly against getting the vaccine. Just because we're a strong conservative family." Barker spelled it out, making it clear that he equated conservatism with an anti-vaxxer viewpoint.