Mlodj

The 2020 Corona Thread

they're not gonna waste the good stuff on people from pottsville.

:whistle:  

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

So I convinced this dope to get the vaccine after months and months of arguing about it cause he thinks it isn't safe it's not approved blah blah blah. 

So what vaccine does he get? The one that is least effective and isn't approved by the FDA J&J lol. He is a good friend and all but, he is a Trump fan and he does Illogical Trump things. 

That’s better than no vaccine.

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

That’s better than no vaccine.

I know I'm glad they got it. Just thought it was funny that is what he picked after going off the rails about them being approved and effectiveness

Just now, mr_hunt said:

they're not gonna waste the good stuff on people in pottsville.

:whistle:  

I bet the Pottsville Walgreens is a pretty scary place.

:roll: 

You might even see some of my extended family there.

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

I bet the Pottsville Walgreens is a pretty scary place.

:roll: 

You might even see some of my extended family there.

:ph34r:

They don't have no Walgreens there silly lol. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They may not have a Walgreens.  But they once did have an NFL Championship team.

Pottsville Maroons - Wikipedia

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

My bad, CVS.

3 minutes ago, Procus said:

They may not have a Walgreens.  But they once did have an NFL Championship team.

Pottsville Maroons - Wikipedia

Yes we do lol. Nobody here actually cares about it though. They have a club though for the die hards and they are in the hall of fame. 

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes we do lol. Nobody here actually cares about it though. They have a club though for the die hards and they are in the hall of fame. 

Think of it this way - Pottsville has more NFL Championships than does Atlanta or Minnesota.

Wow x4

Uttar Pradesh has eliminated the virus with preventative ivermectin use. Incredible 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Wow x4

Uttar Pradesh has eliminated the virus with preventative ivermectin use. Incredible 

https://zeenews.india.com/india/uttar-pradesh-giving-out-daily-covid-19-doses-faster-than-united-states-2392910.html

New Delhi: The Centre on Friday (September 10, 2021) informed that the Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government is administering average daily COVID-19 doses at a faster pace than the whole United States in the month of September. MyGovIndia, a citizen engagement platform of the Government of India, stated that UP on average is administering over 11 crore coronavirus doses daily as compared to the US, which is administering around 8 crore doses. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Wow x4

That's not what happened in India. Why are you lying to us?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Wow x4

I hope her "friend" makes it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toolg said:

Read the rest of the articles on that site. It's nothing but a deep rabbit hole of all the things he wishes were true. 

• Like 1

I understand science and the scientific method go against the cult of "progressivism,” but have Nicki Minaj’s strange comments been PROVEN incorrect?

I certainly agree her comments seem crazy, but simply accepting visceral ad hominem attacks is a much greater threat to the future of our society.

I also assume asking a simple question now makes me an anti-vaxxer (even though I’m vaccinated).

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SB52 said:

I understand science and the scientific method go against the cult of "progressivism,” but have Nicki Minaj’s strange comments been PROVEN incorrect?

I certainly agree her comments seem crazy, but simply accepting visceral, ad hominem attacks is a much greater threat to the future of our society.

I lice science and the scientific method.

Which is why this, is just stupid: "My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied"

The way it works is you PROVE

1. Balls were swollen

2. Balls were not swollen pre-vaccine or from other causes

3. Vaccine caused balls to swell.

6 minutes ago, SB52 said:

I certainly agree her comments seem crazy, but simply accepting visceral ad hominem attacks is a much greater threat to the future of our society.

I also assume asking a simple question now makes me an anti-vaxxer (even though I’m vaccinated).

Yes, they have. Now move along.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Yes, they have. Now move along.

Priceless.

14 minutes ago, SB52 said:

There are tiny purple unicorns that walk along the seafloor at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. Prove my claims are incorrect, please.

2 hours ago, DBW said:

We need an angry reaction option 😡 

:angry: 

24 minutes ago, SB52 said:

If I were you, I'd delete my comment and move on for a month or so.  Sort of let things settle down before showing yourself here again ;)

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, toolg said:

It really is like he lives in an false alternate universe where the exact opposite is happening.  

These people are cultists.

Fanatical nutbags throwing things at health care workers to stop OTHERS from getting vaccinated. Round them up. We have all these jails the right loves so much.

You have to be vaccinated to work at Fox News.

• Like 1