4for4EaglesNest

Official 76ers 2021-2022 Season - Wells Fargo Center. Safe space for the Woke and Mentally Weak.

letting him rot sounds great unless embiid sees the team getting worse during his prime years & starts asking for a trade. it's process part 2 at that point. 

6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

letting him rot sounds great unless embiid sees the team getting worse during his prime years & starts asking for a trade. it's process part 2 at that point. 

Trying to suck for all those years sure seems like a waste at this point.

Teams that aren't Miami or LA need to look at a team like the Grizzlies where can rebuild and still compete.

This sucking for 5 years and trying to accumulate picks doesn't work. It will play out with the Pelicans the exact same way when Zion wants out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

Just beg for Haliburton and Buddy for Simmons 

Or beg if Hawks want him for Huerter and Reddish 

• Like 2

As a Ben Simmons defender, it’s disappointing to see all this go down but it is what it is at this point.  This is and has always been Embiid’s team and the team needs to get Embiid scorers.  

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

I think we're close to that now that we'd all like to admit...

3 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

I think we're close to that now that we'd all like to admit...

1st seed in the east with the runner-up for mvp on the roster. that's not the process i remember. :lol:  

Just now, mr_hunt said:

1st seed in the east with the runner-up for mvp on the roster. that's not the process i remember. :lol:  

It hinges on Embiid remaining healthy and happy with the team's efforts to put the pieces in place around him to legitimately compete... two things that have a non-trivial chance of going wrong with this team. 

I'd much rather watch Simmons rot than get any compensation at this point.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I'd much rather watch Simmons rot than get any compensation at this point.

It really is the most petty thing possible but it would also be fun watching him have to sit there for four years and rot on the bench. Just like we waited four years for him to start shooting

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

I vote for letting him rot

I vote for letting him rot.

20 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Morey really is an immature tool bag himself. Really? liking and then unliking a meme? What a bunch of little.girls . 

• Like 1

i can't wait until ben plays in philly as a member of the visiting team...and everybody wins a free frosty after he bricks a couple free throws. the crowd reaction is gonna be :excited:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is the clown gone yet? No? crap. 

19 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

We've seen Embiid's prime.  He will not age well.  

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i can't wait until ben plays in philly as a member of the visiting team...and everybody wins a free frosty after he bricks a couple free throws. the crowd reaction is gonna be :excited:

That will be a "load management" night.  I can guarantee.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Can someone translate WTF this even means.  

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

:roll::roll:

You think he actually has the balls to play here as visiting team.

:roll::roll:

Trade him to Orlando for Fultz and picks lol

28 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Can someone translate WTF this even means.  

as the father of a teen, i am familiar with some of the popular memes.  this is the original virgin vs chad meme:

6db011f7-26e2-43a1-8f31-0cf6b65809e2.jpe

it's basically a comparison of a beta loser virgin to an alpha studly male...or "chad" as the kids call them. it's all really dumb. kids made thousands of these memes substituting real people into the virgin & chad roles. 

i didn't see it but i imagine someone made one with ben as the "virgin" & booker as the "chad"...and our gm "liked" it on social media. serious business.

• Haha 1