**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

You shouldn't call her "her" either. Pronouns are bad.

Did you try rage-tweeting at her yet?

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

Did you try rage-tweeting at her yet?

???

42 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Meh, she sounds better than Doris Burke

She is horrible.

4 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

???

Just out of curiosity what makes you think you can’t call her a gendered pronoun?

2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Just out of curiosity what makes you think you can’t call her a gendered pronoun?

Because I was joking and mocking woke culture in a reply to someone saying one couldn't criticize her publicly without being called sexist.

You won't be able to criticize her publicly or you will be called sexist

5 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Because I was joking and mocking woke culture in a reply to someone saying one couldn't criticize her publicly without being called sexist.

Gendered pronouns are an issue among trans folks though.  What am I missing?

26 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Gendered pronouns are an issue among trans folks though.  What am I missing?

The woke want them eliminated. But yeah it was just a joke and OT so it doesn't matter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Nuggets have Porter and a broken Murray but already have a non shooter in Gordon. 

I had mentally taken Denver out of it once they extended Gordon. I’d be curious to see how they would fit in a potential Simmons deal.

I would give picks along with Ben to get Garland. 

"Sources maintain the Cavs don’t have any ‘untouchables,'” wrote Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com. "However, prized rookie Evan Mobley and rising point guard Darius Garland are closest to that designation. The likelihood of either player being moved is incredibly low. That leaves Collin Sexton, Isaac Okoro and future first-rounders to help cajole a Simmons deal.

"Report: 76ers would want Cavs to make extreme concession in potential deal for Ben Simmons - Cavaliers Nation" https://cavaliersnation-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/cavaliersnation.com/2021/09/23/report-76ers-would-want-cavs-to-make-extreme-concession-in-potential-deal-for-ben-simmons/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16324385305425&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fcavaliersnation.com%2F2021%2F09%2F23%2Freport-76ers-would-want-cavs-to-make-extreme-concession-in-potential-deal-for-ben-simmons%2F

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Did you watch Survivor last night? Jeff can't say "Come on in guys" because it's an issue for everyone. The woke want them eliminated. But yeah it was just a joke.

Well her problem is that she has to follow after Zumoff.  Whoever the Eagles hire after Merrill Reese retires is going to have the same problem.

• Like 2

From their lips to God’s ears 

The biggest change for this season is that the NBA will now call an offensive foul on a player who gets a defender into the air with a pump fake and launches himself into the defender to draw a foul in an unnatural motion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

From their lips to God’s ears 

The Trae Young rule

So it begins. David Griffin, GM, should already be fired as well. Trade away Jrue and get Devonte Graham back basically 

Williamson and Pelicans president of basketball operations David Griffin barely talk, according to The Time Picayune’s Christian Clark.

"Throughout his rookie season, Williamson had grown increasingly frustrated with the Pelicans for the number of hoops they required him to jump through to return from the knee injury he suffered in the preseason. The team initially provided a return-to-play timetable of six to eight weeks, but it took more than three months for Williamson to get back on the floor. When he was finally given the thumbs up to play, he was placed on "burst” limits, which he detested. The way Williamson’s return was handled caused significant tension between him and the team’s medical staff, sources said.”

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/09/23/report-zion-williamson-is-ghosting-the-pelicans-not-showing-up-to-teams-offseason-workouts/

8 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Yeah, I think the Sixers need to do more to please the old white guys who lives in Sweden demographic.

I agree. Slackers. She is hot enough for bald redneck hipsters in North Carolina I suppose.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

So it begins. David Griffin, GM, should already be fired as well. Trade away Jrue and get Devonte Graham back basically 

Williamson and Pelicans president of basketball operations David Griffin barely talk, according to The Time Picayune’s Christian Clark.

"Throughout his rookie season, Williamson had grown increasingly frustrated with the Pelicans for the number of hoops they required him to jump through to return from the knee injury he suffered in the preseason. The team initially provided a return-to-play timetable of six to eight weeks, but it took more than three months for Williamson to get back on the floor. When he was finally given the thumbs up to play, he was placed on "burst” limits, which he detested. The way Williamson’s return was handled caused significant tension between him and the team’s medical staff, sources said.”

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/09/23/report-zion-williamson-is-ghosting-the-pelicans-not-showing-up-to-teams-offseason-workouts/

Sounds like how some want to trade away Simmons for nothing.

3 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

I agree. Slackers. She is hot enough for bald redneck hipsters in North Carolina I suppose.

Yeah, that was always my problem with Zumoff.  Just not good looking enough for TV.

:wacko:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Right4thePicking said:

Sounds like how some want to trade away Simmons for nothing.

He hurts the team more than he helps in the playoffs. So yes, you’re damn right I want to move him for whatever we can get. 

11 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

The Trae Young rule

Call it the Young-Harden rule. 

19 hours ago, Gannan said:

Russell and 2 first round picks does it for me. 

I mean I’d take  pretty much anything for Ben at this point. Just not a big Russell fan. 

or maybe next week!  :excited:

[Clark] "A friend of mine, who went to school with Ben Simmons here in Melbourne and still remains very close to him, believes he is heading to the Nuggets, with the trade set to be finalised next week. I don't follow the NBA, but make of that what you will.”

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

i feel like today is the day. :excited:   

I mean training camp is only a week away and pre season games is two. 

But I also think Doc made Ben the scapegoat thru out all this because once again he lost in the playoffs and was absolutely unexcusable to lose games 5 and 7 at home. 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

I mean training camp is only a week away and pre season games is two. 

But I also think Doc made Ben the scapegoat thru out all this because once again he lost in the playoffs and was absolutely unexcusable to lose games 5 and 7 at home. 

ben should be the scapegoat. did you watch the games? he played like azzzz & basically gave up.