**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

12 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Are a few available in my opinion than can run a team. 

Rubio, Dragic, Tyus Jones 

Rubio is trash

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

He just injured it the other day. How can we know that?

It’s the same meniscus tear from last year 

5 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Rubio is trash

As a starting guard sure, but not as a back up guard that can steady a team and can run an offense. 

15 ppg, 7.2 assists, 4.2 boards, 35% from 3 in 28 minutes isn't trash this year, but sure you watched him play this year. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

As a starting guard sure, but not as a back up guard that can steady a team and can run an offense. 

15 ppg, 7.2 assists, 4.2 boards, 35% from 3 in 28 minutes isn't trash this year, but sure you watched him play this year. 

who was that weirdo what was obsessed with Rubio last year, and we pretty much all laughed at him? Look where we are now. :lol:

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

who was that weirdo what was obsessed with Rubio last year, and we pretty much all laughed at him? Look where we are now. :lol:

Haha I know, but he wanted Simmons for him. 

7 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Right4thepicking

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He would be an ok back up but he won't stay at those numbers it's been 6 games he will come back down to career averages. 

27 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Tom McGinnis doing the game!!! 

Did they get rid of what’s her name already?

6 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Did they get rid of what’s her name already?

She's doing a college football game 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

She's doing a college football game 

Good I hope they leave her there

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I just found out that she plays for the other team, as well 

image3.jpeg

You can tell by the deep voice. She has a lot of testosterone. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Good I hope they leave her there

Me too

I gotta say, with our huge coaching staff that was supposed to be good for developing players...

Thybulle added absolutely nothing offensively. They said the Olympics would help him too. Nothing....

Shake, its only 2 games for him so far, but he looks exactly the same. He needed to gain consistency. But he had a good 1st game. Tonight hes already 0-4 from 3. 2-7 from the field... and this is off the bench. It makes sense when he has to start at PG that he looks bad but he should be able to handle the bench players in the NBA by now. Hes just not consistent. Not taking the next step.

B Ball Paul has no offense either.

The only players who improve are Maxey and Korkmaz.

Those other 3 are disappointing.

I know Morey isnt gonna be interested in this, but with Brogdon no longer eligible for trade the next best option may be Ben for OG, Dragic, and a pick. Maxey can continue starting at PG, but OG moves Green to the bench, and Dragic can run that bench unit.

man its like a different game against the Hawks when Simmons isnt stopping our offense, and Young isnt constantly cheating his way to the line. 

• Like 2

Curry has 15 points on 8 shots so far. 

I wish he would be shooting like 20-25 times every game. He is so efficient, and so consistent. He really should be the focal point of the offense. 

You can run the old JJ stuff with him and Embiid. You can find him in transition. You can ISO him at end our quarter possessions. Embiid should just be cleaning up the occasional misses underneath. And then you occasionally run stuff for Embiid in the low post. They should be maximizing the way these two can contribute offense. Doc doesnt. But this is how it should be. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

You can tell by the deep voice. She has a lot of testosterone. 

Me too

All the complaining they do about the WNBA and lack of viewers and support.... Women don't even want to bother with them. They should.send her there

• Like 1

Just got a nice drive and kick out to the 3pt line from Maxey. Unfortunately it was Thybulle who got the shot so no assist. But thats about the 1st time I can remember seeing that kind of pass and vision from him. A nice development.