**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

The problem stopped being Simmons months ago and became Morey and Glenn. 

yep

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Some rival teams have described the asking price of the Philadelphia 76ers for Ben Simmons to be "growing in price -- not declining," according to sources that spoke with Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.

Seriously, wtf?

I don’t believe any of these reports anymore 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

The problem stopped being Simmons months ago and became Morey and Glenn. 

The problem all along has been Rich Paul. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Blazehound said:

I don’t believe any of these reports anymore 

Just media click bait crap.  The last week ahead of the trade deadline is when things might happen.  "Might" is the key word.

5 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

The problem all along has been Rich Paul. 

Yep and the fact that Ben is a petulant child.  But the other two are poo poo heads.  

4 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Just media click bait crap.  The last week ahead of the trade deadline is when things might happen.  "Might" is the key word.

I think most of it is being fed by either side..... You can tell who is talking to team sources and who is talking to Rich Paul. 

Each is using the media to strengthen their positions. 

Just now, iladelphxx said:

I think most of it is being fed by either side..... You can tell who is talking to team sources and who is talking to Rich Paul. 

Each is using the media to strengthen their positions. 

Click bait and/or posturing.  All just a lot of hot air in any case.

Tyrone Johnson had a great theory that the Tobias rumors were leaked by Clutch because the Sixers were thriving with their win streak.  The idea being that Tobi was starting to groove again so get some trade rumors going about him to distract him and the team and hopefully cause some more losses so that the mantra of "they miss Ben" can resume. 

[Chris Hayes]: Trade interest around Kings G De’Aaron Fox is rising, including from the 76ers in Ben Simmons talks

Not a huge fan of Fox because his FT% nor 3P% has really improved in a few years, but I do think playing for a crap organization like the Kings will drain you and make you not play at the highest of levels.

He was 25ppg, 7.2 assists, 3 turnovers, on 32.2% from 3 and 47% FG% just last year. He is still only 24 and 8 months ago was 6th on ESPN Top 25 under 25.

To me Fox, Buddy, Barnes for Harris and Simmons is a logical deal. 

Just an exchange from last year and NBA player shitting on the Kings. He can't be the only one that thinks like that. 

I'm almost to the point where I want Ben to wind up in the shittiest situation possible with the shittiest team. 

51 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

[Chris Hayes]: Trade interest around Kings G De’Aaron Fox is rising, including from the 76ers in Ben Simmons talks

and then this:

[Michael K-B] Not the first to report this, but can confirm that the #Sixers are not interested in De'Aaron Fox as the central return piece in a Ben Simmons trade, per a league source.

4 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Most of their big money guys are also on multi-year deals though. 

They don't have any expiring contracts of value except Thompson 

Screenshot_20220114-185241_Chrome.jpg

I love the shot distribution among our starters tonight. 

15 for Harris

15 for Embiid

16 for Maxey

12 for Curry (would like a few more)

6 for Thybulle

Thats perfect for Thybulle. You dont want him taking many. But you dont want him completely out of the game. Half of his attempts were from 3 so he made the defense account for him at least a little bit.

• Like 1