4for4EaglesNest

Official 76ers 2021-2022 Season - Wells Fargo Center. Safe space for the Woke and Mentally Weak.

3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1642440576456.thumb.jpg.22b9bb194c845f6f470693ffaa91d8fb.jpg

🤣

LeBron will never win another title. He decided to ride with Russ and he played himself 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

LeBron will never win another title. He decided to ride with Russ and he played himself 

I love all of these Lakers blogs coming up with trade ideas where they get Ben Simmons and other pieces and the rest of the teams get dog crap. 

It's hilarious how delusional they are 

• Like 1

Stein has spoken with executives and has some intriguing insight into what Sixers President of Basketball Operations Daryl Morey might be thinking as the deadline approaches:

"Perhaps [Embiid] has also been sold on a concept that executives with a growing number of rival teams say they see as Morey's new preferred scenario: Keeping Simmons beyond the trade deadline to exhaust every last possibility for executing a complicated sign-and-trade in the offseason that finally brings James Harden to Philadelphia and routes Simmons to Brooklyn.

"Complicated is a polite description for such a deal [...] Yet it must be noted that there is enough noise circulating leaguewide about Harden's reported openness to relocation this summer -- after he turned down a lucrative extension from the Nets in October -- to give Morey the encouragement he needs to wait."

I just see Harden coming here and signing the biggest albatross contract in Philadelphia sports history 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I just see Harden coming here and signing the biggest albatross contract in Philadelphia sports history 

Yes, but the girls at Delilah's are thrilled and waiting in anticipation!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hate the idea of not trading Simmons before the trade deadline.  Morey needs to figure it out now.

Morey's playing the long-game.  Which is, of course, code for the 'immediate future is going to suck'.

[Real Hooper] "According to Sam Amick of the athletic: Kings seriously contemplating trade for both Tobias and Ben. Kings expected to make a big move before the deadline. If the Kings can’t get Ben they’re gonna go after Sabonis.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

[Real Hooper] "According to Sam Amick of the athletic: Kings seriously contemplating trade for both Tobias and Ben. Kings expected to make a big move before the deadline. If the Kings can’t get Ben they’re gonna go after Sabonis.

I’m all for it.

[Fischer] In an article on the sweepstakes from Jerami Grant: "The Pistons' package of Grant, Saddiq Bey, Kelly Olynyk and a first-round pick, (for Ben Simmons) for example, was not met with much enthusiasm by Philadelphia brass”

This is all getting old. Just ship the POS out for whatever you can get. Quit holding out hope for a star in return, it just isn’t happening. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nipples said:

This is all getting old. Just ship the POS out for whatever you can get. Quit holding out hope for a star in return, it just isn’t happening. 

IMO, this is the worst take I’ve ever seen you make.

We’ve past the point of no return. Get great value or let the cuckold stare at walls while abiding by the terms set forth that allow him to keep collecting a paycheck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Wish they elaborated what the hell we would get back. I’m guessing Harrison Barnes is a given but at least he’s an expiring contract next year. Obviously also like a 3 or maybe even 4 team deal to make it work. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wish they elaborated what the hell we would get back. I’m guessing Harrison Barnes is a given but at least he’s an expiring contract next year. Obviously also like a 3 or maybe even 4 team deal to make it work. 

Screenshot_20220118-171233.png

Or instead of Fox, then Haliburton and Bagley 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Screenshot_20220118-171233.png

Or instead of Fox, then Haliburton and Bagley 

If the report is true of fox not being a player the sixers want as a centerpiece of any deal got to think they want haliburton (assuming this trade is only a two team deal with the kings)

Myles Turner is out with a stress fracture so you wonder if Pacers still blow it up and trade Sabonis. Might give Sixers more leverage. 

Everything we hear is the Kings desperately want to make the playoffs 

51 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Myles Turner is out with a stress fracture so you wonder if Pacers still blow it up and trade Sabonis. Might give Sixers more leverage. 

Everything we hear is the Kings desperately want to make the playoffs 

I kind of hope for a 4 team trade with the kings somehow wind up with Barnes (unfortunate but used as a trade piece in offseason), hield, Halliburton and levert from the pacers. Never gonna happen but i can dream. 

1 hour ago, SB52 said:

IMO, this is the worst take I’ve ever seen you make.

We’ve past the point of no return. Get great value or let the cuckold stare at walls while abiding by the terms set forth that allow him to keep collecting a paycheck.

Nah, it’s time to move on from this child. Having role players back in return is better than the nothing they’re getting or will ever get as long as he’s on the roster. 

If we did this Detroit deal, and then traded Harris to SAC would this team really not be a hell of a lot better?

May be an image of ‎2 people and ‎text that says '‎1:27 ا. LTE Tweet CENTRÃL NBA Central @TheNBACentral Report: Detroit Pistons included Jerami Grant in huge offer for Ben Simmons "The Pistons' package of Grant, Saddiq Bey, Kelly Olynyk and first- round pick, for example, was not met with much enthusiasm by Philadelphia brass." Phila 25 ahnfiredigital.com Report: Detroit Pistons included Jerami Grant in huge offer for Ben Simmons 1:03 PM 1/18/22 Buffer Tweet your reply‎'‎‎

Follow up on my previous post

image.thumb.png.d2ffba9152216fc288e85df51c547b95.png

Roster:

Maxey/Curry/Kork

Hield/Thybulle/Green

Barnes/Bey/Thybulle

Grant/Olynek/Niang/Paul

Embiid/Drummond

22 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Yes, but the girls at Delilah's are thrilled and waiting in anticipation!!

I have a burner email that I used in the past for clones and such. Logged into it last night for whatever reason and some a**hat signed it up to the Delilah's mailing list.