**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Well we won't get him then.  Someone will pay him pretty good. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

If he doesn't somehow come to Philly every 6ers fan should get a free kick to Bogut's balls.

I know it doesn't seem possible but I now have a tiny glimmer of hope, because of Bogut.

24 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Will become one of the worst contracts in the NBA once he signs it especially if he does 5 with the Wiz. He is Tobias Harris at SG. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Will become one of the worst contracts in the NBA once he signs it especially if he does 5 with the Wiz. He is Tobias Harris at SG. 

All anyone cares about is PPG. Beal will always put up an attractive ppg number so his contract wont be viewed that badly. 

On the other hand, Harris is an improved defender, and pretty good assist man for his position. But no one cares much about the additional things he does because he only averages like 16ppg.

Harris isnt as bad a player as he is viewed. And Beal is probably overrated. But no one will care since the one thing he does well is score points.

When you are a Miami fan, Wade and Bosh take less so you can add LeBron

When you are a Philly fan, Embiid gets a super max, Harris is near max, and Harden takes a little less so you can add PJ Tucker.

:facepalm:

9.5M per year should go to Dort.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Makes kyrie’s quote look even dumber the other day 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They said they wanted 3 1sts for Murray. Maybe ATL was the only team to offer it?

They said they wanted a Jrue Holiday like offer. They got 3 1sts and took on a bad contract for Jrue. ATL got 3 1sts, and a Galinari expiring contract. They actually got a better offer than the Jrue offer. 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

On the spurs end, I’m guessing the spurs are going full on tank mode to try to get Victor next draft. Picks give them ammunition following years to try to maneuver to move around draft or get a star player via trade. Plus gallinari comes off the books next year. Otherwise it doesn’t cause he’s their best player and they are gonna be massively worse next year. I’m guessing gallinari is a buy out candidate 

I dont remember seeing the part about Cassell when this was posted earlier. Maybe I just overlooked it. Sam is the man.

Multiple sources said Harden returned to his workout and on-court regimen much sooner than usual this offseason, and has been ramping up his conditioning and training as the summer progresses. Typically, NBA players take time off before entering their offseason schedule, but Harden returned to his training just two weeks after the season ended on May 12. 76ers assistant Sam Cassell has spent extensive time running Harden’s regimen this summer, sources said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont remember seeing the part about Cassell when this was posted earlier. Maybe I just overlooked it. Sam is the man.

Multiple sources said Harden returned to his workout and on-court regimen much sooner than usual this offseason, and has been ramping up his conditioning and training as the summer progresses. Typically, NBA players take time off before entering their offseason schedule, but Harden returned to his training just two weeks after the season ended on May 12. 76ers assistant Sam Cassell has spent extensive time running Harden’s regimen this summer, sources said.

I wish he was the HC. I actually think players respect him and he knows how to get through to guys. I don’t know about in game coaching. Probably need 2 years to get it down. But i think he’s gonna be a good HC someday 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I wish he was the HC. I actually think players respect him and he knows how to get through to guys. I don’t know about in game coaching. Probably need 2 years to get it down. But i think he’s gonna be a good HC someday 

Willie Green figured it out in a year. 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Willie Green figured it out in a year. 

feel that’s the outlier not the norm. 

Before I saw Murray to the Hawks I thought this could happen as two separate trades. 
image.thumb.png.1bf95a249c419fab1e23631c40766598.png

Harden is working really hard already and is going to take a bargain salary in the mid 30s?  

:roll: 

6 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Harden is working really hard already and is going to take a bargain salary in the mid 30s?  

:roll: 

He’s such a terrible teammate. He should be paying the 76ers for the privilege of putting on their uniform.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

What a moron 

Clearly nailing free agency 

Windy says he doesnt think Philly is done (re what's next after harden extension). Says he's hearing a lot about Tobias Harris trade talks.