**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

I was very against Maxey for Lillard. 

I would do Maxey for Durant. One of a handful at the absolute top tier. He's on that elite level. 

I would still be disappointed that we had to trade years of watching Maxey blossom and dominate the league, while only realizing very short term gains from Durant.

But id be willing to pay that price for Durant because he makes our odds that much better.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

What were you saying?  Shows how much you want them to win a championship.  You just pop in here and there to give your horrible opinions.

There it is.  I knew you get bent and start to lash out eventually.  I was waiting for a Wentz post from you.  But you’re so frosty over being called out you pulled up a post from over 2 months ago that was about my frustration that Embiid didn’t win MVP.  Makes a lot of sense.  

And my opinions are horrible?  You’d suck Harden off the first chance you got.  And then say you don’t want to trade Maxey for Durant because you’re not sure if Harden, Embiid and Durant could stay healthy?  Just take the L.  

Nba Twitter is wild when this stuff happens. It is what makes it great 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was very against Maxey for Lillard. 

I would do Maxey for Durant. One of a handful at the absolute top tier. He's on that elite level. 

I would still be disappointed that we had to trade years of watching Maxey blossom and dominate the league, while only realizing very short term gains from Durant.

But id be willing to pay that price for Durant because he makes our odds that much better.  

But Embiid and Harden are injury prone.  So it’s a bad idea.  🤣

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

There it is.  I knew you get bent and start to lash out eventually.  I was waiting for a Wentz post from you.  But you’re so frosty over being called out you pulled up a post from over 2 months ago that was about my frustration that Embiid didn’t win MVP.  Makes a lot of sense.  

And my opinions are horrible?  You’d suck Harden off the first chance you got.  And then say you don’t want to trade Maxey for Durant because you’re not sure if Harden, Embiid and Durant could stay healthy?  Just take the L.  

Awww, its ok.  You enjoy players being good over wining a Champion.  You wrote it, not me.  

• Haha 1

@Khani1 pissed about this.  He wants the free agent period to move quickly so he can post about the G league.   🤣

• Haha 1

Awww, its ok.  You enjoy players being good over wining a Champion.  You wrote it, not me.  

You’re something man.  🤣  Kinda reminds me of Bacarty.  Just so desperate to get a W.  Anyway you can.  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

But Embiid and Harden are injury prone.  So it’s a bad idea.  🤣

Is certainly a risk.  And probably still less than  50% chance we actually win the finals. 

But the selling point is how much our current odds would be boosted. If we go from like 10% to 45% that's a great move.  

Obviously no one knows the real numbers,  they don't exist.  But I think Durant has that kind of impact,  hypothetically speaking.

• Like 3

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Is certainly a risk.  And probably still less than  50% chance we actually win the finals. 

But the selling point is how much our current odds would be boosted. If we go from like 10% to 45% that's a great move.  

Obviously no one knows the real numbers,  they don't exist.  But I think Durant has that kind of impact,  hypothetically speaking.

We don’t need Durant.  We have Harden.  

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re something man.  🤣  Kinda reminds me of Bacarty.  Just so desperate to get a W.  Anyway you can.  

I want a champion.  I don't give a f about being wrong or saying I am always right.  And when I am wrong, I will admit it.  Last year I was wrong about Harden.  We will see this year.

The last "horrible opinion” I had that got Khani this bent was I said the Sixers won’t get past the 2nd round.  Mostly because Harden is a washed up bum.  Check his Av to see how that went.  

I think Durant is a total D Bag, and even I'd do it. 

• Like 4

Just now, Khani1 said:

I want a champion.  I don't give a f about being wrong or saying I am always right.  And when I am wrong, I will admit it.  Last year I was wrong about Harden.  We will see this year.

Who the F doesn’t want a champion?  You think because I said I wanted Embiid to win the MVP more than the Sixers winning, means I didn’t want a champion?  I was one of the biggest Embiid detractors in here a few years ago, so that should tell you something about how my opinion has evolved with him.  The reason I said that is because I knew they had NO Shot last year, with Harden hurt Embiid and no bench.  Oh and Glen Rivers.   Hence our bet.  

Pretty pathetic effort, BTW.  You should have stuck with your Wentz obsession.  

You want a championship.  But won’t move Maxey for Durant.  Got it.  

Just now, Gannan said:

I think Durant is a total D Bag, and even I'd do it. 

Oh yeah.  Don’t like the guy.  At all.  He’s definitely getting a little Lebron to him.  

The question is, does Miami or Phoenix have more to offer.  I’d think Miami would.  

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh yeah.  Don’t like the guy.  At all.  He’s definitely getting a little Lebron to him.  

The question is, does Miami or Phoenix have more to offer.  I’d think Miami would.  

Miami can’t trade Bam to the nets so kills some of their value. Phoenix needs kyrie to be dealt first or in a mega trade to get a deal done 

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

If Phoenix offers Booker and Ayton, its game over and KD is going there. That's what the Nets want, but the Suns are obviously hesitant (per Screaming A Smith)

All you twitter and cap guys, how much money would we have left for other roll/bench guys if we were to get Durant?  Obviously Tobi, Tisse and other guys go but would we still be able to target some decent bench players?

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

If Phoenix offers Booker and Ayton, its game over and KD is going there. That's what the Nets want, but the Suns are obviously hesitant (per Screaming A Smith)

I can't imagine they would want to offer Booker.  They would want to pair him with Booker.  Ayton?....They already have a 6"11' guy who will score no more than 20 points a game.  

2 minutes ago, Gannan said:

if the suns offer Booker they are stupid. Cause Cp3 is basically on his last legs. He was bad at the end of the suns playoff run. Bridges, cam, crowder with Kd isn’t beating the warriors or clips if kawhi is healthy. They need it to be something like cam, bridges and Ayton with picks 

• Like 1

All you twitter and cap guys, how much money would we have left for other roll/bench guys if we were to get Durant?  Obviously Tobi, Tisse and other guys go but would we still be able to target some decent bench players?

Tons.  Because Harden the Humanitarian is going to play for peanuts.  Yay Harden.  

• Haha 2

I'm gonna have fun in here this summer.  

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Tons.  Because Harden the Humanitarian is going to play for peanuts.  Yay Harden.  

For real though, I wonder how much cap space will be left.  If it were to happen, hopefully we can still get some other pieces around them.

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Harris, Thybulle and Maxey basically offset KD. We’d be sending out more money by a small amount. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikas83 said:

Harris, Thybulle and Maxey basically offset KD. We’d be sending out more money by a small amount. 

Gotcha, thanks.