**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

6 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Harris, Thybulle and Maxey basically offset KD. We’d be sending out more money by a small amount. 

I’d have to look at it but the nets are hard capped so i think kyrie has to be dealt before or in a bigger deal to have it work. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d have to look at it but the nets are hard capped so i think kyrie has to be dealt before or in a bigger deal to have it work. 

I think that applies if they want Ayton in a sign and trade. 

Honestly - Ayton, Bridges and picks is more than we can offer. He’s going to Phoenix. 

Just now, mr_hunt said:

Phoenix won’t do that IMO

Maybe we can get involved in a 3 or 4 team trade when Durant gets moved and pick up a guy or two.

6 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

I think that applies if they want Ayton in a sign and trade. 

Honestly - Ayton, Bridges and picks is more than we can offer. He’s going to Phoenix. 

Phoenix won’t do that IMO

I think maxey individually over bridges or Ayton. I think maxey on 2 more years of a rookie deal before being paid is nice. And i think he has all star potential. Bridges i think is good but i think he might plateau. Ayton is good but wrong era to play in. Plus I’ve heard a lot of the league doesn’t think he’s worth a max and question his motor at times. I think bridges and Ayton together is better than maxey though. That’s really the problem. The sixers don’t have any other good asset besides maxey. If thybulle learned to shoot it looks much better for the sixers 

I think maxey individually over bridges or Ayton. I think maxey on 2 more years of a rookie deal before being paid is nice. And i think he has all star potential. Bridges i think is good but i think he might plateau. Ayton is good but wrong era to play in. Plus I’ve heard a lot of the league doesn’t think he’s worth a max and question his motor at times. I think bridges and Ayton together is better than maxey. 

That’s my point. 2 young pieces, and you don’t have to take back Harris. 

I think Kd winds up in Phoenix but this is fun lol 

51A879A0-2427-4F7B-B6F9-F591DECA7E88.jpeg

Just now, vikas83 said:

That’s my point. 2 young pieces, and you don’t have to take back Harris. 

Yup. Why wasting assets hurts right now.  just harder to get a deal done at the moment with Phoenix until they trade kyrie or make it a 4 or 3 team trade. The time element actually helps the sixers try to weasel in. 

Interesting gambo out here has alluded to on the radio that the nets don’t want Ayton 

Oh no 

17 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’d rather do this than Tucker

image.thumb.png.a68a3e498760a97d9142c3bcff84bd41.png

No, you wouldn't 

36 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh yeah.  Don’t like the guy.  At all.  He’s definitely getting a little Lebron to him.  

The question is, does Miami or Phoenix have more to offer.  I’d think Miami would.  

Miami cant trade Bam to Brooklyn because of a weird rule. so their offer can be Herro and not much else. Theyre not gonna get it done. 

And that is literally because, they already have Ben Simmons. Thats why they arent allowed to receive Bam in a trade. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Miami cant trade Bam to Brooklyn because of a weird rule. so their offer can be Herro and not much else. Theyre not gonna get it done. 

And that is literally because, they already have Ben Simmons. Thats why they arent allowed to receive Bam in a trade. 

Ben Simmons finally helping the sixers lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

No, you wouldn't 

Tucker who brings nothing or KP who will average 20 and 10 while not being the main big man so chance he plays more games than he has and a young and improving player. Yea I’d take that over PJ Tucker. That trade also works with Kuzma instead of Rui

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Tucker who brings nothing or KP who will average 20 and 10 while not being the main big man so chance he plays more games than he has and a young and improving player. Yea I’d take that over PJ Tucker. That trade also works with Kuzma instead of Rui

Have you watched KP, at all? He ****ed and moaned because he had to stand at the 3 point line with Luka. What so you think he would do with Joel? Not to mention he is made of glass. 

Tucker brings nothing? He is a really good defender, that doesn't need the ball to be successful on O and hits corner 3s at a high rate. 45% on 2.8 attempts last playoffs 

This past year, P.J. Tucker has been a defensive difference-maker when guarding Tatum. Tucker, a wily veteran, has been matched up on Tatum for 127 possessions in both the regular season and playoffs with Tucker allowing Tatum to score just 15 points across those possessions, according to StatMuse 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Ben Simmons finally helping the sixers lol 

All part of the process.  Trust it.  

• Haha 1

the nets thinking they are gonna get Booker lol

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Have you watched KP, at all? He ****ed and moaned because he had to stand at the 3 point line with Luka. What so you think he would do with Joel? Not to mention he is made of glass. 

Tucker brings nothing? He is a really good defender, that doesn't need the ball to be successful on O and hits corner 3s at a high rate. 45% on 2.8 attempts last playoffs 

This past year, P.J. Tucker has been a defensive difference-maker when guarding Tatum. Tucker, a wily veteran, has been matched up on Tatum for 127 possessions in both the regular season and playoffs with Tucker allowing Tatum to score just 15 points across those possessions, according to StatMuse 

Tucker is trash and has always been trash. 

The fully guaranteed is not smart 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

woah!!! big time move! We are going all the way this year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fing horrible really. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Dooooomed