**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

F that.  Time to go to 100%.  

Seriously, we need a full house.  Months ago I was hoping for 50% by the end of April and 100% by the end of May.  This city is moving at a snail's pace with reopening.  Although it could be worse.  Boston's arenas have been at 12% and just went to 25% this week. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

No take backs even if the numbers spike

Listening to Bill Simmons and he said if you take away the first 20 games the Sixers won 33 games, Nets 32, Bucks 31, and Heat 30.

If somehow the Heat don't make the 5 seed, you can put the Sixers in the conference finals. 

Not able to watch, but looks like Maxey has 8 points in 8 minutes so far. Kid really seems to be bouncing back from that rookie wall he hit lately. If he can keep that up and provide some bench scoring it’ll be huge come playoff time. 

so cold since Danny Green missed those 2 3s at the end of the half. 

This is frigging nuts. Can we find someone who can score somewhere????

we have only scored 30 points this HALF so far with less than 4 minutes left to go.

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

This is frigging nuts. Can we find someone who can score somewhere????

we have only scored 30 points this HALF so far with less than 4 minutes left to go.

Been an issue with the Sixers lately. They go up 15 or more then completely just take their foot off the gas instead of going for the jugular. 

Need Maxey or Hill on the court. Need a ball handler. 

well.. nm it looks like its over. Team sucks without Embiid. 

Im frustrated that I stayed up for the end of this. I coulda been in bed 20 minutes ago.

Would like to see everyone play against the heat on Thursday. Beat them and make sure they are in the 3 vs. 6 game not the 4 vs. 5

Just now, barho said:

This team isn't the same without Embiid on the court.

horrible. 

2 minutes ago, barho said:

This team isn't the same without Embiid on the court.

Hopefully Embiid can stave off double and triple teams in the playoffs. 

We should've beat that Pacers team without Joel but not having the combo of Matisse, Kork and Shake didn't help either.  

With that said, when a team is opposing you in the 4th Q with TJ McConnell and Doug McDermott on the court at the same time, you gotta score buckets. 

One more thought.  Mike Scott is embarrassing himself at this point.   

22 minutes ago, therealdawk20 said:

We should've beat that Pacers team without Joel but not having the combo of Matisse, Kork and Shake didn't help either.  

With that said, when a team is opposing you in the 4th Q with TJ McConnell and Doug McDermott on the court at the same time, you gotta score buckets. 

True but i kind want to see the Sixers play everyone against Miami on Thursday. Legitimately when was the last time the 76ers were fully healthy and played another good team fully healthy? It feels like that Utah jazz game right before the All-Star break was the last time. Miami has won 10 of 13. I want to see us beat them and send them into the 6 seed not be in the 4 or 5 seed 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, therealdawk20 said:

Also,  4th quarter McConnell is 10x the player 4th quarter Simmons is. Ben had a big game.  Did absolutely nothing the entire 4th quarter.  Maybe a couple turnovers.  That's it. 

Any game that Mike Scott is logging more than 5 minutes of garbage time in will be an automatic loss.  At least put Reed out there so I can enjoy the loss watching a young player.  Doc really does hate rooks though.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, rambo said:

Any game that Mike Scott is logging more than 5 minutes of garbage time in will be an automatic loss.  At least put Reed out there so I can enjoy the loss watching a young player.  Doc really does hate rooks though.

Doc’s bench handling is not great. At one point he had Tolliver and Howard on the court at the same time. 

4 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Doc’s bench handling is not great. At one point he had Tolliver and Howard on the court at the same time. 

I mean I get keeping Howard with the 2nd unit so you don't have him on the floor with Simmons but literally anybody but Scott should be starting instead.  Hell go small with Ben at the 5 and Maxey or Hill at PG.  Anything but Scott.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Honestly it is what worries me if we run into Miami in the second round. Imo Sprolestra is a better coach than doc and generally gets the most out of his players (they were awful early in the season and have ramped it up over the last month). That’s a series where Miami has talent to make it a a competitive series and the coaching to make up for lack of talent compared to the Sixers.