**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

26 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

No it isn't.  He has like 50 technical fouls this year.

Did you watch the game last night? 

34 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I didn't watch it but, what excuse does a bench player have to get 16 technical fouls? Then to be aware of the fact and still go out and get a tech and suspended? That's just being a selfish ass.

Maybe the one that got him suspended is ridiculous but, to even get to that point makes it even more ridiculous

Playing really inspired so far tonight against the crap magic....

21 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Playing really inspired so far tonight against the crap magic....

Clinch home court and rest up.  I don't care much how they look. Just hope they can turn it on in the playoffs like the really good teams do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Clinch home court and rest up.  I don't care much how they look. Just hope they can turn it on in the playoffs like the really good teams do. 

I feel like that's a set up for disappointment

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well turned it up in the second quarter. However first quarter looked similar to last night. Up 23. So gonna get basically over a week off til they playoffs start for them. 

Mirage. Not built for the playoffs. Simmons will vanish.

• Like 1

First division title since 2001 and homecourt advantage throughout the eastern conference playoffs 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

First division title since 2001 and homecourt advantage throughout the eastern conference playoffs 

spacer.png

Ben is still on the team and now it is a half court game. End of celebration. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Ben is still on the team and now it is a half court game. End of celebration. 

Look closer at that gif 

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I didn't watch it but, what excuse does a bench player have to get 16 technical fouls? Then to be aware of the fact and still go out and get a tech and suspended? That's just being a selfish ass.

Maybe the one that got him suspended is ridiculous but, to even get to that point makes it even more ridiculous

Again.  You didn’t watch the exchange that caused the double techs!   But agree that it was ridiculous?  Cool.  

Marc Jackson on the Post Game show said to expect to see a lineup in the playoffs of Ben at the 5 surrounded by Furk, Danny, Seth and Shake.  He didn't say how often or for what duration but just to be on the lookout for this lineup. 

Well, congrats on the 1-seed. I'll be tuning in for the playoffs.

16 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No, I don’t follow the Sixers. 

4 hours ago, Khani1 said:

No, I don’t follow the Sixers. 

Then how can you comment on the tech that got him a suspension?

15 hours ago, therealdawk20 said:

Marc Jackson on the Post Game show said to expect to see a lineup in the playoffs of Ben at the 5 surrounded by Furk, Danny, Seth and Shake.  He didn't say how often or for what duration but just to be on the lookout for this lineup. 

How many minutes have they played together during the season? 

Bucks destroying the heat by 21 right now and if they hold on it is good for the sixers. If the Knicks win tomorrow then the sixers would avoid the heat in the second round and face the hawks or knicks (atlanta holds tiebreaker over Miami if they finish same record. If knicks finish same record the heat own the tiebreaker). Meanwhile bucks would have to go through miami then the nets and the nets still have to face the bucks before us. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Then how can you comment on the tech that got him a suspension?

That one went over your head I guess. 

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Bucks destroying the heat by 21 right now and if they hold on it is good for the sixers. If the Knicks win tomorrow then the sixers would avoid the heat in the second round and face the hawks or knicks (atlanta holds tiebreaker over Miami if they finish same record. If knicks finish same record the heat own the tiebreaker). Meanwhile bucks would have to go through miami then the nets and the nets still have to face the bucks before us. 

Yep.....this is the best possible situation for the 76ers........now hopefully they don't crap the bed.

6 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Yep.....this is the best possible situation for the 76ers........now hopefully they don't crap the bed.

Gotta hope the Knicks just destroy the Celtics today. Really the Celtics have nothing to play for as they are locked into the play in tournament as the 7th seed. Knicks have everything as I’m guessing they’d like to avoid playing the bucks round 1

16 hours ago, Khani1 said:

That one went over your head I guess. 

image.gif.5ea9d3fb516c8b6eceee9a35d7a57000.gif

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

knicks won

Huge makes our second round opponent either atlanta or the Knicks. And the bucks basically gave themselves a harder matchup beating Miami yesterday cause that’s who they are facing 

38 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Huge makes our second round opponent either atlanta or the Knicks. And the bucks basically gave themselves a harder matchup beating Miami yesterday cause that’s who they are facing 

Basically pencil the Sixers into the Conference finals 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Basically pencil the Sixers into the Conference finals 

It would be a massive underachievement if they didn’t. 

a potential chance they avoid the wizards. Wiz vs Celtics is the 7 vs. 8. Pacers vs. hornets as 9 vs 10